Poll

Should we continue Blockland Pistop?

Yes, you should continue working on Blockland Pitstop
No, you should not work on Blockland Pitstop

Author Topic: POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop  (Read 44530 times)

Why do people keep attempting to make rtb replacements and then completely failing because they have no idea what they're doing
Steam is fine
Fixed that for you.

Why do people keep making rtb replacements
Steam is fine

Does steam include a blockland workshop?
It only includes a way to private chat with other users. There is a public chat room, but no one ever goes on, because they have to navigate all the way to the blockland page to open it. With this, you can just press a hotkey, and bam, your connected to the chat room, as well as the addon manager.

Important, Please Read

There is a slight error with the database for users logging in. Re-registering will fix the problem.

Use the same credentials as you used for originally registering, you will still have your primary data intact.
*the password does not have to be the same, just the Blockland Name.

Thanks,
Honno
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 10:27:15 PM by Honno »

Does steam include a blockland workshop?
There is a public chat room, but no one ever goes on, because they have to navigate all the way to the blockland page to open it.

Friends list>Groups>Little arrow next to "Blocklanders">Join Group Chat Room

You don't have to navigate to the page.

The global ban-list in light is a good idea, but it simply is too opinionated and can be abused. If someone you don't believe is stable should be banned, let the server host do that, lol. If you do still need to go ahead and flip everyone (the majority) off, make it so the banlist is NOT default, so it is just a feature that is optional (and does not add people to your ban list doo-hickey when they figure out the option).

Addon Update

Users can now download any of the addons that were previously hosted on RTB, now with a search bar.

I am now in the progress of making a dashboard where registered users can upload their addons to the database and have their own profile.

I seriously hope this mod will work

Addon Update

Users can now download any of the addons that were previously hosted on RTB, now with a search bar.

I am now in the progress of making a dashboard where registered users can upload their addons to the database and have their own profile.
So like if I made an addon, I could submit it to the site and people will be able to download it from the pit stop website?

I'm hoping you have a 'holding' area for user-uploaded add-ons, then allow people who can script/test to fail or approve them.

I have high hopes for this, please don't crash and burn like every other

proof please

Go to the website

I'm hoping you have a 'holding' area for user-uploaded add-ons, then allow people who can script/test to fail or approve them.
So like if I made an addon, I could submit it to the site and people will be able to download it from the pit stop website?

Exactly.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 10:55:03 PM by Honno »

I'll be glad to help test the add-ons and check if they have any backdoors or are horridly coded.

I'll be glad to help test the add-ons and check if they have any backdoors or are horridly coded.

Cool thanks =)