Author Topic: I'm going on a date - IT HAPPENED!  (Read 12023 times)

Ok I'm in front of the cinema now waiting for her, I might not be able to reply for a while, well, here we go.
RIP

Good luck

Now we gotta get Fastlex a date

The best idea is to go to the movies on first date.

That way you have something interesting to talk about next time.

The best idea is to go to the movies on first date.

That way you have something interesting to talk about next time.

No.

The best idea would to go to the movies AND eat after. If you only go to the movies you are like eughh... have a good day whoever you are. They will probably forget most of the movie on the next date.

No.

The best idea would to go to the movies AND eat after. If you only go to the movies you are like eughh... have a good day whoever you are. They will probably forget most of the movie on the next date.
yeah, and then from there you're able to converse about the movie and not have the dinner be super awkward

have a good day whoever you are
stuff cuz, if you're pulling girls into the theater without even introducing yourselves to each other you're going a bit too fast there son

after the movie's over you can be like "Hey that was fun, i hope to see you later" or something alike.

You guys are such relationship experts...

You guys are such relationship experts...
i guess when you don't get any you're able to study it

i guess when you don't get any you're able to study it
This goes for everyone trying to look smart in here

don't show up late like i did.

in my defense she lives an hour away and we were going to the theaters that she can walk to from her house.

don't be afraid, talk or make conversation. If she's hanging out with you in the first place she has interest in you, so don't be scared (didn't learn that until later and it sucked i didn't know that earlier.) I thought she was only saying yes to be nice. If she REALLY doesn't care for you she would say no. So get out there!

Ask for the second date, just be like "that was fun, I had a good time! Wanna do this again sometime?" Don't use "We should do that again sometime!" because then you don't get a direct yes or no, you just get some sort of answer. If you ask straight up then you get a straight up answer.

What i've learned is that girls like it when guys are straight up TO AN EXTENT. Don't go overboard.

Don't be afraid to flirt too.

blogland forums at their best

What i've learned is that girls like it when guys are straight
Why would they be on a date with a gay man?

Legitimately curious.