Author Topic: Souls Thread (Demon; Dark 1, 2)  (Read 58372 times)

i cant get past the ghost stuff maaan

You have to use transient curse of you won't get anywhere

cursed weapons work, too. though the only one you can get without going into new londo or trading afaik is the cursed greatsword of artorias.

guys, people lied about oolacile township!

I heard alot of people say that you can be invaded there even when the boss is dead.

So I killed mstar fish, and I'm no longer getting invaded here.
I'm just glad I was a darkwraith, so I can still enjoy pvp

cursed weapons work, too. though the only one you can get without going into new londo or trading afaik is the cursed greatsword of artorias.
yea but a newbie would have to know how to tell the difference between both great swords. This is also assuming he didn't crush the soul

Not even.
It's easy as hell to avoid the ghosts.

Not even.
plz

pickup lines

"will you open my sen's gate?"
"baby is it me or are you as hot as ash lake?"
"demon firesage looks at your picture and sweats."
"i'd let you explore my undead burg"
"wanna join me in my bed of chaos?"
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 05:12:31 PM by SlayerZ99 »

Not even.

Not if you're running through it blind and haven't worked out when the ghosts are triggered/where they spawn.

Not if you're running through it blind and haven't worked out when the ghosts are triggered/where they spawn.
It's not hard to process a ghost that's slowly floating up from inside the ground.

It's not hard to process a ghost that's slowly floating up from inside the ground.
dude its def not easy for a new guy. ghost come from the floors, walls, ceilings too. It may be easy to get past the first 4 ghosts but once he gets to that first room hes toast. the next 2 rooms just below ingward are bad as well.

i've used up my transient curses, where can i get more?

sold by ingward lol

too bad you have to go through a bunch of ghosts to get to him. Before you cross the 2 wooden bridges where the ghosts begin there is a corpse in a vase that will give you 2. Also ghosts will drop them

The female undead merhcant will sell up to 4.

She scared the crap out of me the first time I found her.

Then I was terrified to walk down the sewer because I had no idea what was waiting there.

I restarted recently, got a raw halberd +1, full elite knight armor set, eagle great sheild, and i'm level 39. So far i've killed the dragon boss before blight town, the hydra in the forest, and the big dragon thing in the valley of drakes that only moves if you loot some corpses in front of it. I don't know where to go from here though, I barely found my way through blight town and not once did i see a place for a boss. Unless it's behind the big guys with the boulders, who i wouldn't mind avoiding for a while if possible