Author Topic: Souls Thread (Demon; Dark 1, 2)  (Read 58349 times)

I restarted recently, got a raw halberd +1, full elite knight armor set, eagle great sheild, and i'm level 39. So far i've killed the dragon boss before blight town, the hydra in the forest, and the big dragon thing in the valley of drakes that only moves if you loot some corpses in front of it. I don't know where to go from here though, I barely found my way through blight town and not once did i see a place for a boss. Unless it's behind the big guys with the boulders, who i wouldn't mind avoiding for a while if possible
its behind the big guys with the boulders near the tentacles as a friend of mine calls them

you can run past them easy

Raw is absolutely terrible. You should never use it under any circumstances.

its behind the big guys with the boulders near the tentacles as a friend of mine calls them

you can run past them easy
How long will they chase me? I could probably take them if i could fight them one on one but i'd rather not risk it.

Raw is absolutely terrible. You should never use it under any circumstances.
all i saw was that it had a higher damage increase than simply refining it to 6+ so

all i saw was that it had a higher damage increase than simply refining it to 6+ so

But it nerfs the scaling.

Raw might do a few extra points of damage compared to very low normal upgrades if you never level up your stats ever. And even without leveling, there are better upgrade paths. If you're leveling as you should, raw damage is likely outclassed by normal upgrades before you even have access to it.

How long will they chase me? I could probably take them if i could fight them one on one but i'd rather not risk it.
they'll stop as soon as you go in the cave iirc

or they'll move so slowly you'll be prepared to go into the boss fight before they have a chance to catch up

yeah raw is rather a waste w/ high stats

youre better off w/ scaling

but 4 statless it works rather well

I restarted recently, got a raw halberd +1, full elite knight armor set, eagle great sheild, and i'm level 39. So far i've killed the dragon boss before blight town, the hydra in the forest, and the big dragon thing in the valley of drakes that only moves if you loot some corpses in front of it. I don't know where to go from here though, I barely found my way through blight town and not once did i see a place for a boss. Unless it's behind the big guys with the boulders, who i wouldn't mind avoiding for a while if possible
If you enter blighttown from the valley of drakes the boss is to your right. Stick the the right side of the swamp to avoid the boulder guys.

and dont use raw plz

beat sif
aint no bitch ass dog gonna stop me from progressin
lightning greatsword +4 is best wepon ever

beat sif
>not fisting sif

beat sif
sif sucks but hes annoying af

you go to hit him and he jumps away. he has 1 attack that can really mess you up though

best place to find titanite shards? need to upgrade my gargoyle halberd.

Get 10 soft humanity and the serpent ring thing, and kill all of the slug things in the blighttown swamp, they usually drop large titanite shards or green titanite shards.

You could also farm the darkwraiths in lower new londo ruins, as they sometimes drop chunks and slabs.

Regular titanite shards, or large? Regular you can buy from Andre, and you can buy large from the Crestfallen Merchant in Sen's Fortress, or from the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.

Got halberd to +5.

how do i get to blighttown, sen's fortress or anor londo? i've only been to new londo ruins and undead burg/parish.

You have to ring the second bell of awakening to get to sens fortress. Sens is the area attached to where Andre is. It has a large gate that will be opened when the 2nd bell is rung.

If you have the master key (best one to choose) you can get to blight town by taking the elevator down to new londo. After you reach the bottom to your right will be a tower with stairs. At the top of those stairs is a metal gate that can be opened with the master key. This will lead you to Valley of Drakes. Cross the wooden planks, fight 3 fattys, and your in blight town.

If you don't have the master key you have to go through the depths.

To get to Anor Londo you have to ring the 2nd bell, make it through Sens Fortress and beat the Iron Golem