Author Topic: Souls Thread (Demon; Dark 1, 2)  (Read 58378 times)

So what covenant are you guys in?
Chaos Servant brother here

So what covenant are you guys in?
Chaos Servant brother here
covenants are for bitches

sunbro covenant is only covenant

chaos 4 solaire save

forest hunters all night and day

Fear me, for I am a spirit of vengeance, smiting the sinful as I travel from world to world, as a Blade of the Darkmoon.

I've only won one PvP battle out of 4 :(

Fear me, for I am a spirit of vengeance, smiting the sinful as I travel from world to world, as a Blade of the Darkmoon.

I've only won one PvP battle out of 4 :(
gay

Gravelord masterrace.
also gay

chaos 4 solaire save

forest hunters all night and day
better but chaos is gay

gay
also gay
better but chaos is gay
You're a forgetin' Sunbro be callin' my covenant gay with your piss yellow phantom playin' PvE you forgetin' nerd.

You're a forgetin' Sunbro be callin' my covenant gay with your piss yellow phantom playin' PvE you forgetin' nerd.
Hey why dont you take a sunlight spear and shove it up your arse mate

So I just killed the great wolf sif boss in the forest, after accidentally stumbling across him. killing him scored me 40 thousand souls. Anyway so i start walking around, debating if i should go back to the campfire or not, when i suddenly get ambushed and killed.
40 thousand souls
gone

Jesus forget what

the most i've gotten is 5000

Jesus forget what

the most i've gotten is 5000
It's a boss in the darkroot garden. It's a big wolf who wields a large sword in it's mouth. It would have been impossible to kill if i didn't have a good shield, decent armor, a crap ton of health, fire ember things, and a high damaging halberd

sif not very hard but there is 1 attack you really have to watch out for. He will wind up then spin the sword 2 times which will take a lot of health.

and no one really know why Sif is that big. in the dlc sif and artorias are like 4 times smaller

sif not very hard but there is 1 attack you really have to watch out for. He will wind up then spin the sword 2 times which will take a lot of health.

and no one really know why Sif is that big. in the dlc sif and artorias are like 4 times smaller
I just blocked, it would usually take just a small portion of health away, but i have +3 estus flasks so i can take a beating and heal.

for anyone who doesn't know this boss:

that sword looks photoshopped in