Author Topic: Souls Thread (Demon; Dark 1, 2)  (Read 58348 times)

ya not sure why its like 0.1 the scale when youre wielding it unlike the 1 sif has in this drooling mouth

if u just stay under him most of his attacks wont come in contrast w/ ya

but he has a tendency to bunny hop all over the arena and even attack w/ it 2

best 2 keep ur shield up and strafe circle under him

ya not sure why its like 0.1 the scale when youre wielding it unlike the 1 sif has in this drooling mouth

if u just stay under him most of his attacks wont come in contrast w/ ya

but he has a tendency to bunny hop all over the arena and even attack w/ it 2

best 2 keep ur shield up and strafe circle under him
exactly what i did.

forget gwyndolin and his cheap ass attacks
2/3 dont go through walls, except the most deadly one does

lol just roll into them and hope for the best

timing is essentially hilarious when pulled off

Does anyone else think that the gaping dragon is the easiest boss in the game?

have you forgotten about whornstein and hough

lol just roll into them and hope for the best

timing is essentially hilarious when pulled off
i try but sometimes i get hit, drink my estus flask and he hits me whilst im drinking
das just cheap

THUNDER AND THIGHS ARE BOTH DOWN

no not even close

try fighting the gaping dragon and leaving the channler alive lol its not fun

easy bosses(no order dont have time)

EASIEST: Ceaseless Discharge
Taurus Demon
Asylum Demon
Priscilla
Sif
Bell Gargoyles
Pinwheel
Stray Demon

sorry if  im forgetting any right now

asylum is prob easiest on regular run (not ng+ but still easy) as long as you know the trick to killing him early

i never battled stray 4 some reason

taurus comes close, but the tight location could have you ending up off the ledge (just stick under him and jab away w/ resin)

bell gargoyles are hilarious w/ solaire, but a pain if solod (half health bringing in that annoying 180 fire breathing punk)

moonlight butterfly could be a little bit harsh due to its shotgun pattern, but npc summon usually handles it fine

sif requires a bit of patience and timing, as well as descent weapons and armor to take him down

quelaag is incredibly easy as long as you know what youre doing, shes really just a crash course for peeps-forcing them to learn attack patterns and practice timing. also to note she has a ton of health; npc summon will save you a ton of annoyance

iron golem- i never faced this guy w/o tarkus because of how hysterical it is to watch him solo on reg play (ng+ isnt really an option)

orny and smores was actually incredibly easy for me, but only because i had 2 summons (solaire + fatnom) otherwise they bring in the hurt

dark sun gwyndolyn or w/e wasnt 2 shabby, but no clipping walls was annoying

pinwheel is just a joke if you have a ludicrously powered up weapon (any weapon +5 or higher)

discharge is only easy due 2 1shot capability

but to even trigger that youre practically in a death race against his ridics aoe moves (horrifying on ng+ and beyond)

fire demon sage hardest for me, his aoe halberd slam covers 1/2 the room and he always did that to me 90% of the time
took me 15 tries to slaughter this punk

centipede demon wasnt all that bad, but lava kills quick
his grab and leap are menacing, but manageable

lord soul wise

bed of chaos might probably be considered the hard since its not even really a fight, but rather a luck mission of not getting hit

nito is only a pain due to the skeletons beforehand and his scream pillars lol

4kings werent fun due to the fight being based on speed, you could easily end up outnumbered and back @ a bonfire

seath was probs the easiest to me, sprinting past and taking care of the crystal and then having him trigger breath attacks while i hacked way @ his limbs

no comment on gwyn

fire demon sage is easy once you know the strategy but when I first fought him blind I could not kill him

gwyn is harder if you dont parry but hes pretty easy with Solaire. Unfortunately solaire constantly gets grabbed and thrown by gwyn

nito is easy if you stand next to him the entire fight and have a good amount of pose. when standing next to him he'll do his explody thingy and kill all the skeletons so you dont have to worry about that.

the stray demon was awful for me because the fall takes some of your health and sometimes he does his AoE attack which wrecks me

the stray demon was awful for me because the fall takes some of your health and sometimes he does his AoE attack which wrecks me
fall control