Author Topic: Souls Thread (Demon; Dark 1, 2)  (Read 58865 times)

Gonna try and upgrade and do some farming (slabs/chunks and humanity) before I move on

I'm getting an Ascended Flame +5 on a SL1 just because I can.

As soon as I got to Firelink Shrine, I went and grabbed the Binoculars (to aim the Firebombs I'll be using), then ran through Undead Burg to the merchant to buy about 15 of the aforementioned Firebombs. From there, it was the shortcut from Undead Burg to Lower Undead Burg, completely bypassing the second half of Undead Burg, the Taurus Demon fight, Hellkite Bridge, and Undead Parish.

I ran through, killed the Capra Demon by throwing Firebombs over the wall, and got the Key to the Depths. Then headed down into the Depths, past all the Hollows and Butcher, saved Laurentius, and Homeward Boned the forget out of there.

Lastly, I had to run back through Undead Burg, and down through Havel's tower so I could access Undead Parish from the Darkroot Garden side (rather than killing the Taurus Demon) and buy the Crest of Artorias that unlocks the gate to the farming area.

Currently farming the forest hunters behind the gate. I need roughly 330,000 souls to get from +5 to Ascended +5. Slowly but surely getting there.

Once I get to +10, I'll have to take a SL1 trip down into Blighttown to see Quelana, which isn't going to be fun.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 02:00:04 AM by dkamm65 »

yall over here talkin bout this stuff when i have a club and starting armor and im just sitting in the second area twiddling my richard thats what ive been doing

i plan on doing a speedrun and a SL 1 run sometime lol
but gotta beat the game first

So Seigmeyer wont move from Sen's Fortress...

You have to rotate the boulder contraption at least once.

You have to rotate the boulder contraption at least once.
i've rotated it a ton
set it to where it just drops off to no where

when I walk up to siegmeyer the little "A:Talk" shows up but nothing happens. Tried going to Anor Londo and he didnt appear there...

Welp no Titanite Slab this playthrough

"Failing to speak to him initially before ringing both bells and exhausting all his dialogue may make it impossible to interact with him in Sen's Fortress and completely ruin the remainder of his storyline (PC)."

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/siegmeyer-of-catarina

Well, forget.

Maybe you could try hitting him to piss him off, then going back to Oswald to reset his aggro. I don't know if that will help though, or the wiki woulda mentioned it. Your only other option is to just kill him for his humanity.

"Failing to speak to him initially before ringing both bells and exhausting all his dialogue may make it impossible to interact with him in Sen's Fortress and completely ruin the remainder of his storyline (PC)."

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/siegmeyer-of-catarina

Well, forget.

Maybe you could try hitting him to piss him off, then going back to Oswald to reset his aggro. I don't know if that will help though, or the wiki woulda mentioned it. Your only other option is to just kill him for his humanity.
Yea I didnt exhaust his dialog but I did talk to him.
I've already attacked him (like I said earlier on) and went to Oswald. I tried walking of the cliff (which causes slight damage to him, makes him say "Yeeg" and makes him stand up)

How to you attack someone without making them hostile?

How to you attack someone without making them hostile?

Kicking him maybe? That might just knock him off the edge and kill him though.

Kicking him maybe? That might just knock him off the edge and kill him though.
how do you consistently kick
I thought it was just forward and weak attack at the same time but I always seem to just weak attack instead of kick
i might try punching him idk

welp

seigmeyer is dead

People who kill NPCs in dark souls have a spot reserved in hell

People who kill NPCs in dark souls have a spot reserved in hell
You mean the Lost Izalith?