efunmefun - bans for being killed without warning in a DM

Author Topic: efunmefun - bans for being killed without warning in a DM  (Read 1480 times)

There was no warning given, he banned me in an instant right after killing.

It really pisses me off how some tryhard hosts permaban players for killing them.
Like, if you make a DM, you are expected to act like a normal player, not flip your stuff and ban someone for killing you.
/support, /support, /support to the max. I loving hate these kinds of people.

Oh god my sides...

Anyway, these are typical hosts that care only "oh yeah ill start a server with lots of noobs and i will win all the time :3", until he dies, he will bang the hammer on you.
/support

1 Hit Revenge...

It really pisses me off how some tryhard hosts permaban players for killing them.
Like, if you make a DM, you are expected to act like a normal player, not flip your stuff and ban someone for killing you.
/support, /support, /support to the max. I loving hate these kinds of people.

this is pretty much the typical example of an immature server host. they're something you kinda just have to try to avoid or get used to, however frustrating or annoying they may be.

/support to the max. I loving hate these kinds of people.

Reminds me of how people on ROBLOX act when I kill them...

/support 100%

I hate sore losers, especially ones that have and abuse admin powers, banning someone, whether perma or not, is NOT a justifiable reaction to being killed in a dm