Author Topic: After the flash: Ramanis. (WIP)  (Read 1684 times)

Hello there! Me and Wolfblitz are working on something called After The Flash: Island Ramanis. It is coming along smoothly. But we need some help. If anyone would like to help. PM me your skills and things. Then ill tell you the password. Help and we will give you VIP perks.  In the meantime. Lets talk about the build. Ramanis is a US state. Added in the year 2043. This Is a zombie survival map. But its not half-assed. No good sir. We put a lot of effort into this build. Currently, the island template is finished. Working on the details and stuff.                           

(IMAGES REMOVED UNTIL 70% MAP PROGRESS IS MET)

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 12:11:15 AM by Notchbrine »

im glad to help on such a nice build
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 03:43:16 PM by Bobeh »

But its not half-assed. No good sir.
No tree variants, still need to deleted duped in baseplates that shouldn't be there, and what is up with that compounds fence?
Looks alright, some room for improvement though.

No tree variants, still need to deleted duped in baseplates that shouldn't be there, and what is up with that compounds fence?
Looks alright, some room for improvement though.
Its 20% done. And the variants we tried to use forgeted up horribly and are to big.

The terrain looks really flat and boring everywhere, and the trees are just kinda bleh

The terrain looks really flat and boring everywhere, and the trees are just kinda bleh
The tree variants forgeted up. And the hills are in development.

The tree variants forgeted up. And the hills are in development.
I also stated that the map is 20% done. Bound to be some changes.

use trees made out of bricks. they may take up more bricks but they look way better.

use trees made out of bricks. they may take up more bricks but they look way better.
This

Your terrain is boring and flat
You can see exactly where the sand meets the grass by those square borders
Your roads are too dark and the lines are too bright
For the year 23?? That's very current-day looking
300 years from now you think we'll have forests? Pfft.
Your ONE building is literally just a bunch of loving windows and you want us to believe it isn't half assed
If you're going to post progress at 20%, post GOOD progress with ALL of your work. Teasers DO NOT WORK on the forums, not for this kinda stuff especially

Fix your terrain. Make legit plants. Lose the grass. Try again.

This

Your terrain is boring and flat
You can see exactly where the sand meets the grass by those square borders
Your roads are too dark and the lines are too bright
For the year 23?? That's very current-day looking
300 years from now you think we'll have forests? Pfft.
Your ONE building is literally just a bunch of loving windows and you want us to believe it isn't half assed
If you're going to post progress at 20%, post GOOD progress with ALL of your work. Teasers DO NOT WORK on the forums, not for this kinda stuff especially

Fix your terrain. Make legit plants. Lose the grass. Try again.
Jesus man! We are still working! Some of the things here are WIP! Calm the hell down! And we cant use trees with bricks or the server will lag and become unplayable.

Alright. I removed most of the topic. Probably wont solve anything...

Hello there! Me and Wolfblitz are working on something called After The Flash: Island Ramanis. It is coming along smoothly. But we need some help. If anyone would like to help. PM me your skills and things. Then ill tell you the password. Help and we will give you VIP perks.  In the meantime. Lets talk about the build. Ramanis is US territory. Added in the year 2043. This Is a zombie survival map. But its not half-assed. No good sir. We put a lot of effort into this build. Currently, the island template is finished. Working on the details and stuff.                           

(IMAGES REMOVED UNTIL 70% MAP PROGRESS IS MET)