Edit This Photo In Funny Ways

Author Topic: Edit This Photo In Funny Ways  (Read 4573 times)

Oh man, this image almost make me want to bring back Corrupt an Image.

By far my favorite
I remember this stuff. Not funny. No where near.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 03:07:31 PM by Mr Queeba »

Jesus well would you look at that, I corrupted an image! donteverletmehandleyourimages,oriwillkillthem.

I remember this stuff. Not funny. No where near.
I disagree, I think every photo of queebs was hilarious
Besides, photo editing thread and
queeba himself has said he doesnt give a stuff about the photo edits

I disagree, I think every photo of queebs was hilarious
Besides, photo editing thread and
Yeah, You think it was hilarious. I think it's not funny at all.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:08:51 AM by Landmineman4000² »

Yeah, You think it was hilarious. I think it's not funny at all.
So don't comment on it

Ew! There's a giant pile of stuff here on the sidewalk! It's actually just some dog stuff, but EUUUGH! I can't believe this! Right on MY sidewalk! Rather than walk around it, or clean it up myself, I'm going to squak about it! I could EASILY go to the other side of the road, turn around, or walk, but look! Look at this stuff. it smells

Honestly, this is like Setro's stuffty puns drama: he's not being hurt, nobody has shopped a richard onto his face yet, nobody is threatening him, it's just a little fun. What's the problem? You don't like a joke?

So don't comment on it

Ew! There's a giant pile of stuff here on the sidewalk! It's actually just some dog stuff, but EUUUGH! I can't believe this! Right on MY sidewalk! Rather than walk around it, or clean it up myself, I'm going to squak about it! I could EASILY go to the other side of the road, turn around, or walk, but look! Look at this stuff. it smells

Honestly, this is like Setro's stuffty puns drama: he's not being hurt, nobody has shopped a richard onto his face yet, nobody is threatening him, it's just a little fun. What's the problem? You don't like a joke?
So what if I don't think it's loving funny? Does that mean "Shut the forget up, pack your stuff, shut your forums account down, and walk away."? Because I can post if I think it's funny or not and you seem to think I don't have any rights to post at all.

"Shut the forget up, pack your stuff, shut your forums account down, and walk away."
yes

really? queeba is tired of those photos
I find them rather amusing

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 03:07:44 PM by Mr Queeba »