Author Topic: Map Cycle - Cycles builds for default minigames.  (Read 3728 times)

Map Cycle
From Speedkart. Modified by rggbnnnnn.

Map Cycle allows someone to create a simple cycle based on rounds in a minigame. To add maps to the cycle, simply make a zip file called MapCycle_(MapName) and add a save.bls, a environment.txt with the environment settings, and a credit.txt that you add the author of the map's name to.

(Supports default minigames. Slayer has it's own buildcycle found here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=219775.0 )

Commands
/SetMap (Num) - Changes the map. (Admin Only.)
/MapList - Lists the maps in the cycle.

Prefs:
$pref::Server::MapCycle::RoundLimit - Sets the amount of rounds before the map changes. Defaults to 8.

Download

Oooo That's going straight in my basket.

Cool, i always needed something like this

Very neat. Does this cycle environment too? reread op, it totally does. Extremely neat.

thank you i so much for this

This is great for resetting maps! Thank you, OP!

But will this work for Slayer? I mean... I couldn't even get Greek2Me's buildcycle to work, it broke my slayer, and i had to reinstall it. Will this work though?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 04:51:50 PM by Somemong »

But will this work for Slayer? I mean... I couldn't even get Greek2Me's buildcycle to work, it broke my slayer, and i had to reinstall it. Will this work though?
I have not tested it in slayer. If you make a slayer minigame for a gamemode default and add this to the gamemode.txt that might work.

I have not tested it in slayer. If you make a slayer minigame for a gamemode default and add this to the gamemode.txt that might work.
That doesn't work for me. Whenever the last round is over, it doesn't go back to 1 and reset the map, it just adds another time limit, and after that's done, it goes back to round 1. Can you make slayer compatability?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 05:51:41 PM by Somemong »

That doesn't work for me. Whenever the last round is over, it doesn't go back to 1 and reset the map, it just adds another time limit, and after that's done, it goes back to round 1. Can you make slayer compatability?
I'll try removing a dedicated server check and some other things and see if I can get it working.

If you add $DefaultMinigame = Slayer.Minigames.getHostMinig ame(); to server.cs in front of function load phase 1, that should work.