Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91727 times)

Hey, when's the shotgun gonna come out? Could use that for an Apocalypse.

I'm just gunna bump this because i have a decent shotgun in the works and i might get around to completing it soon... so ya'know, insert rejoice below

but not too much rejoice because i still need to figure out a system of swaping ammo, EX: slugs, shells, birdshot. any ideas?

released a framework update that will be required for the shotgun to work properly, it wont make any noticeable changes to your weapons...

the fact that the rifle is a bolt action doesn't make sense and also upsets me

the fact that the rifle is a bolt action doesn't make sense and also upsets me
why's that?  its not based off any real weapon, I'm no weapon expert, i have had no experience with guns outside of video games...

if I've put it in the wrong category, i can change that.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:30:44 PM by zombekillz »

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:40:50 PM by zombekillz »

why's that?  its not based off any real weapon, I'm no weapon expert, i have had no experience with guns outside of video games...

the rifle reminds me of an M14 rifle. maybe make the Sniper a WW2-era Bolt-Action Rifle.

why's that?  its not based off any real weapon, I'm no weapon expert, i have had no experience with guns outside of video games...

above is your rifle and an M14.  given the similarities it is safe to assume that you based your model off of the M14.  However, the M14 in real life is a battle rifle capable of fully automatic fire.  it is not a bolt action.

also, the way your rifle is animated, the bolt is back by default, which means the rifle has an open bolt configuration on a bolt action, which makes no sense.  open bolt configuration is when you pull the bolt back and let it lock into place to fire rather then pulling it back and letting it fly forward to chamber a round.  it's most commonly found on belt fed machine guns.

if you have any questions regarding guns and their mechanics you should come ask me, i could definitely help out.  add me on steam here.

huh, cool, i actually modeled it after the rifle from farcry 3, and did the bolt animations and stuff basically just because i wanted a bolt action rifle for the pack.

I'm not sure if i want to redo all of that though, if you don't mind my laziness :P

How do I mod theguns I cont find anyhting on how do do it

Mind if I clean my keyboard for the shotgun.