Egoraptor finally released his Sequelitis video LOZTTP vs LOZOOT

Author Topic: Egoraptor finally released his Sequelitis video LOZTTP vs LOZOOT  (Read 2041 times)

egoraptor has some chrome plated balls

Having only played OOT like, 2 years ago for the first time, I completely agree.

Some good points were made

Mega Man vs. Mega Man X continues to be the greatest one in terms of the dos and don'ts of game development though if you ask me

Some good points were made

Mega Man vs. Mega Man X continues to be the greatest one in terms of the dos and don'ts of game development though if you ask me
if anything, this episode felt much more jokey, thought he made a lot of good points

if anything, this episode felt much more jokey, thought he made a lot of good points
Really? It was feeling a little bland for me. Didn't make me laugh too much.

dat strawman in the first 30 seconds

it's literally exactly what happened, even though he pointed out that it would happen in the very beginning

Now watch the last 90 seconds

Really? It was feeling a little bland for me. Didn't make me laugh too much.
yeah, i think cus

i mean, his last two sequilitis episodes were: simon's quest is bad and megaman x is good

and now he's criticizing god damn ocarina

he's gonna have to sell himself a bit more, lol

i do definitely agree that ocarina is far from a masterpiece lol

i think people praise it for what it was and what it stands for, not because it's got masterful design

i don't really agree with all his points as to why but that's probably because he's comparing it with link to the past and not looking at it alone

i do definitely agree that ocarina is far from a masterpiece lol

i think people praise it for what it was and what it stands for, not because it's got masterful design

i don't really agree with all his points as to why but that's probably because he's comparing it with link to the past and not looking at it alone
Still saying that it's one of the first 3D games

It had no cheat sheet, and the game was still pretty brilliant.

Still saying that it's one of the first 3D games

It had no cheat sheet, and the game was still pretty brilliant.
yeah exactly

for what it was and what it did it was great, and that's why it's praised

I think egoraptor is moreso touching on the fact that Ocarina of Time became misguided as far as it's purpose is concerned, than on the actual quality and playability of the game

the zelda series is labeled as "adventure" games, however is that really accurate nowadays? they're a lot more centric on the story elements than the gameplay elements, which is the exact point he was trying to drive home

now of course whether or not this is a bad thing or not is up to the player, I personally don't read books or stories very much and that's why I like both types of zelda games, but I can definitely understand why certain elements of the more modern/common version of zelda would upset people