Poll

Should I build this place?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Should I build this?  (Read 3619 times)

I will agree that I think that brickitect should at some point try to build something other than a house.

i think he should not build the house.
my reasoning? same as quadilious'. he makes too many houses.
You can't make too many houses in a game that's mostly about building. If he enjoys building houses, let him build houses and when he gets bored of building houses he can move on to other things. Doesn't matter if he's not a "talented builder" if he's building what he like to build and not what you tell him to build.

I will build whatever I want, it's just a game.
I will build other things occasionally.

You can't make too many houses in a game that's mostly about building. If he enjoys building houses, let him build houses and when he gets bored of building houses he can move on to other things. Doesn't matter if he's not a "talented builder" if he's building what he like to build and not what you tell him to build.
I am in no means restricting him from building houses. He asked for people's opinions on the subject of him building this villa thing. I gave my opinion. It was no.
Just because my opinion is differing from yours doesn't mean you have to go and defend Brickitect. I'm not even attacking him.

I will build whatever I want, it's just a game.
I will build other things occasionally.
This excuse has gotten countless people banned, I suggest you think of different wording.

This excuse has gotten countless people banned, I suggest you think of different wording.
no, I don't think it has
even if it ever has before, it wouldn't in this particular case

You should make the winchester mystery house. I would help you

do the second link you posted, the exterior and landscaping isn't quite as good, but the interior is very solid.

also how were you planning on doing the round parts for the first one?

Brick illusions, and wedges for the staircases.
I pulled it off before as well.


so... are you gonna lock this?
or would you like the community to instruct you on what else you want to build?