Author Topic: Port is at Evar's house, AMA  (Read 14304 times)

But the point is, loveuality doesn't matter.
well it depends on what you mean by "loveuality doesn't matter"
because to the majority of people, it does. if you mean it doesn't matter to you that's fine but it doesn't change how most other people feel

did you gays unite your richards yet

because to the majority of people, it does. if you mean it doesn't matter to you that's fine but it doesn't change how most other people feel

To the majority, loveuality doesn't matter.

i hope your parents don't mind you getting raped by a dane.

is port a problem user? i've heard of him, and seen him in game, he's always been nice.

the reason for ports stoned eyes is because of the timezones change

that can really forget you over

is port a problem user? i've heard of him, and seen him in game, he's always been nice.
Where are you getting that from? He's generally really helpful in coding help (though can be a smartass at times) and creates extremely useful things

Where are you getting that from? He's generally really helpful in coding help (though can be a smartass at times) and creates extremely useful things
someone is sleeping by themselves tonight

i kid i kid

In the context of the discussion, it doesn't matter.

(though can be a smartass at times)
sounds like someone was displeased with someones performance last night :>

To the majority, loveuality doesn't matter.
well, it sorta does. most people would call a guy gay if they called another guy cute
like I don't agree with that being how it happens and all, but that is how it tends to work

well, it sorta does. most people would call a guy gay if they called another guy cute
like I don't agree with that being how it happens and all, but that is how it tends to work
Right, and I'm here disagreeing with their reasoning for calling people gay for that.

Maybe most people would, but it doesn't mean that somebody's loveuality matters to them.

loveuality isn't really a big deal :n

this makes me want a blockcon so bad