What do you collect? Post your collections, forumers! (Image Heavy)

Author Topic: What do you collect? Post your collections, forumers! (Image Heavy)  (Read 2476 times)

Collections: One Man's Junk, Another Man's Treasure!
Post your collection! Post Pictures!

Hey everyone, as a spin-off from this thread, I decided to make a thread about collections! What do you collect? It could be video games, computers, coins, stamps, bikes, old stuff, new stuff... any thing that interests you! Post a description of the item... Maybe how you got it and why you like that particular item/ why you collect it!

Basically, I collect anything that is old and interesting to me. If its rare or unique or different I find it fun to haggle for, clean up, fix up, and of course, research! I started going to yard sales a couple of years ago and find pretty old, neat stuff for basically nothing. I especially like anything having to do with wars, so I will mostly post my WWII era stuff. I'll start off... you already saw my first post card. Here is another:

(The cloth thing on the right side was found in the bottom of the envelope... I think it goes on a hat. It is for a shipping company, from before WWII obviously (1938)

Vehicle First Aid Kit: Also WWII. (Allied)

This thing is my favorite. It has all the contents in it and has that "museum smell." It also cad "MacAthur" carved into the side which is neat.

Can you tell I'm OCD about OP's?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:47:37 PM by SailorMan »

i used to collect emotes on steam but i realized it's stupid and i sold all of them

got like 7 bucks

i collect bottle caps

i have way too many though

i used to collect emotes on steam but i realized it's stupid and i sold all of them

got like 7 bucks
I collect emotes too

« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:44:48 PM by BlueCacti »

Post some pictures, sounds pretty cool. I have an old pepsi bottle cap

I used to always jerk off in a fruit cup to collect the semen until it filled up and stunk up my whole room.

Computer hardware, books, etc

I used to always jerk off in a fruit cup to collect the semen until it filled up and stunk up my whole room.
i do something like this but with a jar and i seal it for later use
you'd be surprised at how effective it is when you throw it at someone

what the forget

i collect strange weapons in TF2

I have a very small collection of knives

My dad has a collection of foreign and old US currency

i collect...
no idea right now

setro might aswell post that he collects child research tapes

I have a lot of toy cars
like hot wheels and matchbox
I don't like the fake ones that they sometimes make, though. just the real cars
but I left them at our house in alabama, so I can't take any pictures or anything

I did bring my favorite three planes though
in order from favorite to least favorite (but all three are great)

I used to collect soda can tops. I got to 332 in a year

i just collect transformers and transformers related stuff (comics and tshirts and such)
i'm too lazy to get a picture right now but i have about 45 figures, well over 100 comics, and 6 shirts

also i have a handful of hotwheels that i bought just because i thought they looked cool