Author Topic: Message to Setro  (Read 26161 times)

williance faltinspear

remember that one time with kalphiter, or maxx, or pandan, or the infinite amount of other people who swore off this website and came back?
I'm aware, I just can't believe we're finally getting a break from Setro.

setro has a pretty swag instagram

this poem dumb to read, why does he need to be a simpleton when leaving

this poem dumb to read, why does he need to be a simpleton when leaving
because he wanted to make a dramatic exit for himself and failed horribly, made himself look like even more of a fool

remember that one time with kalphiter, or maxx, or pandan, or the infinite amount of other people who swore off this website and came back?
oh yeah i remember pandan coming back

that was horrible

I furlinged a bit there I admit

because he wanted to make a dramatic exit for himself and failed horribly, made himself look like even more of a fool
he's probably still gonna play the game though and cause more stuff

he's probably still gonna play the game though and cause more stuff
imo he should be revoked because i know this is gonna happen

Badspot's not going to revoke his key just because he is a problem user. He may be banned for the leaving sig, but he said in it that he will stick around in game and the help forum. I see no reason to ban him right now unless the leaving sig was enough.

Badspot's not going to revoke his key just because he is a problem user. He may be banned for the leaving sig, but he said in it that he will stick around in game and the help forum. I see no reason to ban him right now unless the leaving sig was enough.
i meant revoking him for leaving the forums but continuing to spam. if you're going to leave the game, that should include the actual game, too.

People told me to go to hell
My life falling, piece by piece
I was wondering whenever this'd cease
I put up with it for such a long time
Checking new posts on a dime

checking new posts on a dime lmao

lyrical genius

Setro is one of those people who probably never got the community which shaped him into a richard 

setro is one of the biggest losers on this forum

i mean seriously lol, a poem?

lmfao i couldn't read the whole poem cos it's stupid as forget yo