Hundreds of Illegals Moved to San Diego

Author Topic: Hundreds of Illegals Moved to San Diego  (Read 3026 times)

Quoted entirely from the article (source: http://fox5sandiego.com/2014/06/30/140-illegal-immigrants-headed-for-san-diego/#axzz36MM92KsD) SAN DIEGO – Hundreds of Central American migrants will be flown from the Texas Rio Grande Valley sector to San Diego beginning on Tuesday, according to officials.

Rebecca Bloomfield with the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority said it is likely the immigrants will arrive at Aviation Landmark. From there, the migrants will board unmarked buses headed for Murrieta, Calif., according to U.S Border Patrol official Gabe Pacheco.

“They are using the Texas border as one of the easiest ways to go through,” said Pacheco. “People there are told that there is a chance to cross the border and once you make it in, you won’t get deported.”

According to Pacheco, the groups of 140 people arriving Tuesday at 11 a.m. are predominantly families and none have criminal records.

During a 30-minute speech Monday, Mayor of Murrieta Alan Long stressed that Murrieta will remain a safe community regardless of the pending arrival of these illegal immigrants. Multiple contingency plans have been put in place by our local law enforcement to maintain Murrieta’s high level of safety.

“This is a significant impact to our resources, but it’s well within the capacity we have here regionally. Murrieta remains safe, but continues to object to this transfer of illegal immigrants to the border patrol office. While we were successful in having this canceled two other times, we were notified late Friday afternoon that immigrants would transferred starting Tuesday, July 1,” said Long.

According to reports, the migrants are fleeing violence, murders and extortion from criminal gangs in Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.

Once processed, border patrol agents will turn the migrants over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials, who will decide on a case-by-case basis if they will remain in custody, be deported or be released.

ICE officials will allow for the migrants to stay with relatives across the country, but will require that they report to the nearest ICE office, where their cases will be handled.

The decision for the transfer was made at a national level, along with Homeland Security, according to Pacheco. Everyone working at a local level, including the Border Patrol in San Diego, is simply following orders.

After 72 hours, another group of 140 migrants will leave Texas for processing.

_____________________________ _____________________________ _________________________

My take:

This is ridiculous, a judge shouldn't have to hear their stories one by one individually. They should be sent back to wherever they came from. You cant sympathize with people who came to a country illegally without any documentation. That's not how it works in any country, why should it be allowed here? At this stage, we have millions of illegals here living and working in this country receiving any benefits a regular US citizen would receive (which is not fair), but I do think those should stay. It wouldn't be right to deport millions, it should of been done a long time ago. But now we have more huge influxes of illegals coming into the country -- and guess what? They aren't Mexicans, they are mostly Central Americans! The newer illegals though, should be deported automatically without any hearings or evaluations. I don't care if these are kids, they should be deported automatically, it is not right and it is not fair for the people who come here legally.

What do you think of us taking in more illegals?

you should play papers, please

i should rephrase

i think naturalization is too stupid
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:20:14 PM by mus »

im of the belief that we should just scrap immigration completely and let people move in whenever they want w/ no hassle but I know I'll get stuff flung at me for believing that
Enjoy the drugs and rape

im of the belief that we should just scrap immigration completely and let people move in whenever they want w/ no hassle but I know I'll get stuff flung at me for believing that

Why don't we let anyone come in the country then? Muslim, I like you and you have a ton of great things to say so please don't take this personally. However, this is not the way any country works, you have to follow the rules - and if you cant follow the rules and you still come into the country; then you have to say bye bye.

you should play papers, please

I have, it's alright.

inb4AAgunatairport

Enjoy the drugs and rape

you say that like it's a bad thing

wot
get it

because drake & josh live in san diego

and they're holding a mexican robot

get it

because drake & josh live in san diego

and they're holding a mexican robot

It sucks to come from a stuffty place, but I hate when people don't make an effort to learn English and not have their newborn kids make an effort integrate into society. "Life sucks in the old country, but we must cling onto our heritage and incompatible language!" I'M LOOKING AT YOU LITTLE ITALY, CHINA TOWN, and KOREA TOWN! and every sole-spanish speaking neighborhood/community

It sucks to come from a stuffty place, but I hate when people don't make an effort to learn English and not have their newborn kids make an effort integrate into society. "Life sucks in the old country, but we must cling onto our heritage and incompatible language!" I'M LOOKING AT YOU LITTLE ITALY, CHINA TOWN, and KOREA TOWN! and every sole-spanish speaking neighborhood/community
you could always learn the languages and become master linguist