Is getting a 'gf' at the age of 14 worth it?

Poll

Is it?

yes
27 (29.3%)
no
65 (70.7%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Author Topic: Is getting a 'gf' at the age of 14 worth it?  (Read 6046 times)

Well, "worth it" depends on what you're looking for. Realistically, it won't last for very long, so if you're just in it expecting that and aren't surprised when it does fall apart, it might be worth it, might not be.

Well, "worth it" depends on what you're looking for. Realistically, it won't last for very long, so if you're just in it expecting that and aren't surprised when it does fall apart, it might be worth it, might not be.
This, and what the others said. Just gain experience from it. I know I've tried.

"Let's just be friends for now, okay?"
fffff

Wait till high school, or later. It's just not worth it at that age. I know from experience.

17 is the time to start dating and having sax
lol are you for real

Says the one that thinks having a 2 inch snake at age 14 is normal. My 5 year old nephew is bigger than that. Doubt you can talk to women either.

I have a wonderful girlfriend (if I can even call her that at 14), and I'm very happy. As if that's any of your business.

I also never said that I'm 2 inches. That's pretty small. Even then, if he is 2 inches there's nothing wrong with that. He could very well still be developing.

I have a wonderful girlfriend (if I can even call her that at 14), and I'm very happy. As if that's any of your business.

I also never said that I'm 2 inches. That's pretty small. Even then, if he is 2 inches there's nothing wrong with that. He could very well still be developing.
but he said 2 cm

but he said 2 cm
yeah i realized that afterwards

that's not right