Author Topic: Skyler Page, Clarence creator, fired-loveual assault claims on Twitter  (Read 8536 times)

it just establishes the wrong idea

if you ditch "creator of clarence", you'll probably have room for a proper title
alright

He did give off those rapey vibes from the times I have seen him speak.

fixed the title
it feels less descriptive but WHATEVER
-nvm-
you listen here

loveual assault did not fit, but i thought it was close enough to rape
seriously??? you think groping someone is "close enough" to rape? that sounds like something one of those tumblr sjws you complain about would say

-nvm-

that ninja

i was gonna call you out on being a richard

LESS DESCRIPTIVE IS BETTER THAN FALSE

Y'KNOW?

seriously??? you think groping someone is "close enough" to rape? that sounds like something one of those tumblr sjws you complain about would say
well rape is a form of loveual assault but WHATEVER it's changed

fixed the title
Try "Skyler Page, Clarence creator, fired - loveual assault claims on Twitter" if you want it as descriptive as before.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 06:22:02 PM by sir dooble »

I dunno saying rape instead of loveual harassment is pretty uninformative to what actually happened

well rape is a form of loveual assault but WHATEVER it's changed

But groping isn't rape, kinda like a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square.

guys we're focusing way too much on the title than the actual situation

come on forums, get your stuff together

forgetin friends

Try "Skyler Page, Clarence creator, fired - loveual assault claims on Twitter" if you want it as descriptive as before.
ok there are you people happy

so

what else is there to talk about

not counting kimon's tantrums about tumblr but something actually related to the story

what else is there to talk about
not counting kimon's tantrums about tumblr but something actually related to the story
let's talk about how great Clarence is and how terrible the new season of TAWOG is
and how good it is that this guy had nothing to do with the show or whatever so it's gonna keep running and I'll still have something to watch on CN

let's talk about how great Clarence is and how terrible the new season of TAWOG is
i don't really watch cartoon network anymore. what are the shows worth watching (i'm assuming clarence)?