Author Topic: ██ Use encryption? NSA says you might be a terrorist! Warrantless searches! ██  (Read 8651 times)

If you open all of the worst DA has to offer (inflation research, vore, ect.) in a text editor then you'll actually find that they're detailed plans for acts of terrorism.
so what you're saying is mr man is a terrorist

Am I the only one Pro NSA?
then again my political views are a bit on the well...bad side of history.
and my political goals also include things that most people might refer to as disturbing.

Lol, communist AND slightly fascist.

Winning combo there, pal.

/kuukmzBN2vFd/4H4orrcw==

User was inspected for this post

« Last Edit: Today at 12:08:20 PM by The NSA »

Hey man, you didn't hear it from me

If you open all of the worst DA has to offer (inflation research, vore, ect.) in a text editor then you'll actually find that they're detailed plans for acts of terrorism.
I opened one HD picture up in notepad on a very old computer and crashed it :/.

I opened one HD picture up in notepad on a very old computer and crashed it :/.

Your computer was obviously already under the control of the NSA

most likely

Lol, communist AND slightly fascist.

Winning combo there, pal.
You haven't even heard the half of it.
pm me and i'll actually tell you

Why do you say it like them being in power would be any worse than what we've got right now?
You have a point.

dammit NSA don't spy on me

all i do is watch 18+ research and talk about games
watching research while you're under 18 is illegal
i have now given the authorities/nsa your ip (192.168.0.1) and you are now going to be arrested!!

We should not mind until the NSA uses the wiretapped information to mass remove people under an unreasonable and extreme criteria.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:14:38 PM by Axo-Tak »

We should not mind until the agency uses the wiretapped information to mass remove people under an unreasonable and extreme criteria.

We should not mind until the agency uses the wiretapped information to mass remove people under an unreasonable and extreme criteria.
They're breaking the loving law. The government is not supposed to do that.

They're breaking the loving law. The government is not supposed to do that.
I still have a neutral opinion on it. I don't really judge, though.

The NSA's terrorist flagging thresholds are harsh and violating but it is perfectly reasonable to arrest some guy who is sending encrypted bombmaking instructions.