Pacnet as pathetic as usual

Author Topic: Pacnet as pathetic as usual  (Read 8853 times)

First of all, Pacnet's going to be reading this. Second, the computer is password-protected and the screen is locked all the time. Third, when I come back with the results and say that Pacnet did not do anything relating to a DoS, you guys will dismiss it as fake because there's no way to prove I didn't fake the log.
so um.. late and all but... even I can get onto a password protected windows computer if i'm sitting in front of it...

yeah there is a way to abuse the directory system on the login screen. you can reset the password with cmd and login.

that was like 3 months ago

so um.. late and all but... even I can get onto a password protected windows computer if i'm sitting in front of it...
No, Pacnet uses a Microsoft account for authentication.

yeah there is a way to abuse the directory system on the login screen. you can reset the password with cmd and login.
do tell

do tell
Kon-boot or Ophcrack. The problem with resetting the password is that Pacnet would notice.

Kon-boot or Ophcrack. The problem with resetting the password is that Pacnet would notice.

So what's he going to do, DDoS his own house? Beat down the little monday if he starts anything on you. Being a complete and loving handicap like he has is more than enough to invade his privacy. Your just looking at his outgoing anyway, are you not?

So one consistently forgets up and the other one has a great 2 year track record.

That's pretty good for being the same person.

They both forget up. And they both take part in all the same drama.
You guys are all to naive

do tell
at login screen use red button to shut down
quickly shut down computer from the physical button by holding it.

windows will boot with screen that says "start windows normally"
press clt+alt+del
"launch start up repair"
let it finish
you get a box popup when done
click down arrow next to "view problem details"
scroll down
you should see a directory link
click it
it opens up notepad
go to file > open
navigate to system32
open cmd.exe
>net user Administrator *
set new password
>net user Administrator /Active:yes
exit cmd
login with "Administrator" and the password

tada local machine administrator?

Pacnet_ Joins my server

Couple minutes later we are all stuck staring at a brick

I reset the minigame

Banned Pacnet_

It stops, and then the whole server lags for 3 minutes. And half the server disconnects.

I dont have pictures of those.

Looks like a fake pacnet, I don't think his blid is too high and he does not need to have an _ at the end unless someone else took his name. I don't know for sure though.

This Pacnet stuff has gatta stop.

I can't afford a DDos protection.

I can't find the person 'Pacnet' itself