Author Topic: being added to random skype calls by muslim, maxx, peanut, and other people  (Read 5350 times)

Markey you are bad health to yourself and to others

Markey you are bad health to yourself and to others
yes i write notes about Self Delete in my shrekory diary

yes i write notes about Self Delete in my shrekory diary
...what are you even...?

just stop talking to him and wait until he gets banned lol

just stop talking to him and wait until he gets banned lol
this. I blocked & removed him from all platforms.

i think markey is one of those people who are always like "hahaha i made a complete fool out of myself once again, i sure showed all of you!" because there's just no other explanation for this nonsense other than that he's just an idiot

i think markey is one of those people who are always like "hahaha i made a complete fool out of myself once again, i sure showed all of you!" because there's just no other explanation for this nonsense other than that he's just an idiot
every week i come on blockland and see this stuff
drama after drama about this kid markey
like what the forget

This. By now he's speaking random gibberish to confuse and aggravate you guys, just ignore the 11 year old that's running out of options and ways to humiliate himself.

every week i come on blockland and see this stuff
drama after drama about this kid markey
like what the forget

it's keith, the guy who said something among the lines of "you're all getting DDoSed, see you in hell losers" and then got banned