Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Desktop Megathread 3  (Read 266013 times)

don't know how

double the resolution horizontally my friend

eg. 3840x1080 rather than 1920x1080

searching 3840x1080 got me this;

happy hunting man

double the resolution horizontally my friend

eg. 3840x1080 rather than 1920x1080

searching 3840x1080 got me this;

happy hunting man

holy forget that's a cool desktop pic

thanks mate

holy forget that's a cool desktop pic

thanks mate

also don't forget to set you wallpaper settings to tile if it doesn't display it correctly

also don't forget to set you wallpaper settings to tile if it doesn't display it correctly

um where is that
because it's doing this now:

When u obsessed with someone

go here and then set the box in the bottom left to this

that should fix it unless your monitors aren't the resolution, in that case try the other settings there

now it's doing this:

try out the other settings/options

further more make sure you open the image in a new tab and download it.

I'm pretty sure that I asked someone the other day why they used rainmeter visualizers and I now know that the answer is "because they look cool"

(thanks to the guy with a vulgar username for the image)

edit: now that I think about it I feel like I asked a more specific question, why they use them on a single-monitor setup, and in that case I still don't get that. I mean I'm gonna see this visualizer most of the time, and the clock as well. the whole reason the clock is there is so that I can tell the time in fullscreen games. ever since I found a nice little taskbar clock skin which you can see in the bottom right, I no longer technically have a need for it, but I still like the way it looks, it tells me the day of the week, and I don't have to bother taking the time to parse "6/11/16"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 03:48:48 AM by Foxscotch »

why are you using pale moon on linux tho

???

why wouldn't i use pale moon on linux?