What's your most ate pizza slices.

Author Topic: What's your most ate pizza slices.  (Read 4425 times)

a good half of a take out pizza.

i out ate the fat kid at a nerd meetup.

i'm 115 pounds and i out ate a fat kid.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

all of them
this and i accidentally put like 20 million things of parmesan cheese on it so i threw up alot the next morning
this was 4 years ago,
that was the last time i've vomited.

a good half of a take out pizza.

i ate out the fat kid at a nerd meetup.

i'm 115 pounds and i ate out a fat kid.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

ftfy

this and i accidentally put like 20 million things of parmesan cheese on it so i threw up alot the next morning
this was 4 years ago,
i just so happened to catch the stomach virus on one of the nights that i ate freezer-brand pizza. i didn't sleep at all that night, threw up several times every 30 minutes, and was in a cold sweat for most of the night. i couldn't eat anything that following morning and struggled to eat as much as i used to for a long time after that. i'm only just now starting to get over my aversion to freezer pizza, but there was a time when even the thought of it made me feel really sick.

this was 4 years ago,

June 11, 2013 was my last time, but it was from a migraine so I classify that as unavoidable. From avoidable sickness would've been in 2005.

But I'm going off the topic now.

I tend to like the low end inexpensive crappy ingredient pizzas better than the more luxury ones. Domino's and Little Caesar's are better than the sit-downs such as Pizza Hut in my opinion.

the pizza hut down here kinda sucks tbh. their pizzas are always overly greasy, their tables are really dirty, and they have some of the slowest service i've ever seen. we used to have a mazzio's though, but our town was too small to support two pizza places.

out of all of the cons of living in new york city great pizza is certainly a pro

i've never tasted domino/pizza hut/whatever the forget you guys mention and i want to but i cant because loving argentina >:((

i threw up the whole night.

no, seriously, i ate 14 slices.

my mom makes great home made pizza, it's better than most local places around us.

I think 5 large but I might have eaten more

a entire pizza (medium)

i'm fat :(

If its a little caesers pizza, ($5 one)  can eat the whole thing. If its papa murphy's meat lovers pizza (stuffed) family size, i can only eat like 2.