large amount of 4chan users have been spamming tumblr with disgusting stuff

Author Topic: large amount of 4chan users have been spamming tumblr with disgusting stuff  (Read 20493 times)

oh also the police have been called a lot. im not saying tumblr handled the situation well, which they didnt, but last time i checked being careful has never been a bad thing

oh also the police have been called a lot. im not saying tumblr handled the situation well, which they didnt, but last time i checked being careful has never been a bad thing
yes because the police can totally do something about this

yes because the police can totally do something about this
thats not what i said?

I can think of thousands of reasons why being careful can be a bad thing.

I can think of thousands of reasons why being careful can be a bad thing.
i dont see how it could be bad in this situation

i dont see how it could be bad in this situation
and all that serves to do is distract them from real problems like burglaries, fires, and other things far more worthy of attention.

the only thing i give a stuff about with this is the possibility of 4chan photoshopping underage kids on research

which is illegal and disgusting

everything else is ridiculous and hilarious especially since everyone is overreacting
i mean yeah its annoying that 4chan are posting gore n stuff in tags but come on its 4chan they do this every summer

i was not referring to them calling the police when i said 'being careful.' though i guess its because of my wording because i am on my phone, in a hurry, and frankly do not have enough time for an argument about whether or not being careful about threats from 4chan is good or not
the only thing i give a stuff about with this is the possibility of 4chan photoshopping underage kids on research

which is illegal and disgusting

everything else is ridiculous and hilarious especially since everyone is overreacting
i mean yeah its annoying that 4chan are posting gore n stuff in tags but come on its 4chan they do this every summer

like 80% of them are 13

My dash has been flooded with people complaining about it, but I actually haven't seen any spam.  I guess the staff is handling the issue pretty well.

it hasnt happened yet but they are planning to. who knows how good their photoshopping skills are but regardless if an employer sees that they arent getting the job

apparently not getting a job above minimum wage isnt life ruining to you guys though
wait... so u mean being associated w/ lewd content online makes you ineligible to ever have a decent wage? sht, i guess i better off myself.

seriously though, do you really think some mediocre photoshopping is going to ruin someone's life? if so, ya'll need to step away from the computing device and calm yourself.

wait... so u mean being associated w/ lewd content online makes you ineligible to ever have a decent wage? sht, i guess i better off myself.

seriously though, do you really think some mediocre photoshopping is going to ruin someone's life? if so, ya'll need to step away from the computing device and calm yourself.

companies check social media and online mention of them, and if they see their face photoshopped onto research, crudely or not, theyre probably gonna go with the next guy over in like every position

well if you're all about caution, then maybe you shouldn't be posting your face online in the first place?

well if you're all about caution, then maybe you shouldn't be posting your face online in the first place?
i called them stupid for doing it on tumblr but i also told them not to do it anymore

oppressionisntrad:

agenderdefender:

megasumpex:

4chancounterspam:

Everyone, the spam isn’t over.

/b/ is planning to keep spamming, and they’re taking it to a personal level. Be super careful when tagging your selfies!!!

4chan confirmed for literal stuff

this is terrifying please take caution

if someone does this to you DO NOT SAY ANYTHING TO THEM. dont post about, dont say anything that would hint to the fact that you know about it.
write down the post url, the blog url, the photo link, and any other information you have.
then take it directly to the police.
they can get arrested for defemation/slander, harassment, loveual harassment, and even child enthusiasm if youre a minor.
if they know you know theyll likely delete it before anything can be done.
someone did this to me when i was 14, by a 43 year old man from 4chan, and he edited it so i appeared to be nude and performing oral love, and he was arrested for it.
once one of them gets arrested/in legal trouble theyll all stop.
enjolrate.tumblr.com

edit: i found this
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:06:33 PM by pefu19 »