Author Topic: help me blf, I need to stop being a pusillanimous individual  (Read 3660 times)

The fastest recorded speed of an american roosterroach is 2mph. You can outrun a roosterroach by walking away.

I have seen roosterroaches sprint at around four MPH when under attack by a cat.
Granted, anyone who can't move at that same speed needs to exercise more, but still.

Think of it as an organic robot (unless you're afraid of robots too).

When I was 3, I found a black widow spider, picked it up, gave it a kiss,  then I showed it to my parents.

Also I use to sit by anthills and kill all the ants running from the home I've just kicked multiple  times. I imagined that I was Godzilla.

I have seen roosterroaches sprint at around four MPH when under attack by a cat.
Granted, anyone who can't move at that same speed needs to exercise more, but still.

Holy stuff, record it by any chance? Breaking a few records there

I imagined that I was Godzilla.

damn i never had a good imagination

Holy stuff, record it by any chance? Breaking a few records there

It's rather difficult to record something when you don't see it coming and it's only there for a fraction of an instant.
It was probably the adrenaline factor, or whatever equivalent large insects have.

crush the roosterroach with your roosterroach

When I was 3, I found a black widow spider, picked it up, gave it a kiss,  then I showed it to my parents.

Also I use to sit by anthills and kill all the ants running from the home I've just kicked multiple  times. I imagined that I was Godzilla.

I found a brown recluse in my bedroom crawling under a pile of clothes soon after I moved in, but I didn't know that was what it was.  A couple days later when I was picking up the clothes, I found it dead underneath them, and then I identified it.  Good thing I didn't pick them up earlier.

I found a brown recluse in my bedroom crawling under a pile of clothes soon after I moved in, but I didn't know that was what it was.  A couple days later when I was picking up the clothes, I found it dead underneath them, and then I identified it.  Good thing I didn't pick them up earlier.
There was once a brown recluse crawling on my sister's leg, she didn't notice it until my dad swatted it off of her.

I was also once in a creek, and on a rock I saw a wolf spider at least 4 - 5 inches in diameter.

said the fire-type pokemon

forget THAT BUG AND LEARN TO MAN UP

Think of it as an organic robot (unless you're afraid of robots too).
this

Also you should've stuck it in its pooper. stuff stuff right there

ZAN, DON'T GO TO SLEEP!

I'm wearing shorts

You morbid forget