Author Topic: how do I cancel an order on Newegg?  (Read 1397 times)

What's the status on the order? I think once it reaches a certain status, you can't cancel it, you have to wait for it to arrive then ship it back

What's the status on the order? I think once it reaches a certain status, you can't cancel it, you have to wait for it to arrive then ship it back
It has said "Packaging" since I initially ordered it at 2AM this morning.

A mouse to go with my new laptop but I found a better one.

A mouse to go with my new laptop but I found a better one.

Simply refuse the package, it will be sent back and refunded. You will need to be there when it's coming.

Simply refuse the package, it will be sent back and refunded. You will need to be there when it's coming.
Yeah that's the issue. I work until 8PM Monday-Saturday. It's no big deal. I'll be satisfied with it but prefer the other one I found.

Yeah that's the issue. I work until 8PM Monday-Saturday. It's no big deal. I'll be satisfied with it but prefer the other one I found.
Leave a note on the door? :S

like headcrab said you can just send it back later. it doesn't have to be the UPS guy or whatever