Nickpb - Admin abuse

Author Topic: Nickpb - Admin abuse  (Read 9933 times)

$20 says he was baked af.

Another admin, "Kirby2" came on a few minutes ago.  People were killing builders, along with those spawning.  Kirby2 joined in on the spawn killing and free'd himself from jail everytime he was sent there.

I have yet to figure out how Tezuni manages to find the absolute worst admins on this entire game.  Excluding a set few such as Frontrox who actually use their privilege well.

He quit around 3 minutes after the "I'm not in the mood..." comment, so your lot is fine...probably, oh and he didn't delete anything he was just messing with commands. 

Good. I'm on vacation so I can't really check on it

Nickpb is the definition of lowlife, the guy smokes 24/7 and has a stuff attitude.
And then this kind of crap.

Nickpb is the definition of lowlife, the guy smokes 24/7 and has a stuff attitude.
And then this kind of crap.

Nice to know youve met him in real life to know how often he smokes and interacts with people outside of a PC building game.

Nice to know youve met him in real life to know how often he smokes and interacts with people outside of a PC building game.
He doesn't really show anything other than that on here so yeah, I have all the reason to believe that.
Go dismiss my posts somewhere else ty.

reminds me when he was on glass' server with a "im better than everyone attitude"

there was like 10 minutes of stuff like this but i couldnt find those screenshots :(
You do realize how out of context that is right? lol

$20 says he was baked af.
yup

Please complain more. It good for laughs

"it good for laughs"

Ya great job

Edgiest admins 2k14

Tezuni's server has a history of admin abuse.
I'm not really allowed to complain though or I'd lose my admin abilities

Tezuni's server has a history of admin abuse.
I'm not really allowed to complain though or I'd lose my admin abilities
You should use your privs to unban me pls.

Seriously, I was banned for "leaving the game to avoid jail" when the reality is, I was lagging pretty bad, so I force closed BL and restarted it. I may have killed a couple guys who were going around killing random newspawns( Owl and some other goons) and attempted to kill Kf (he was invincible and couldn't be jailed by the cops), but that was 5-10 minutes before the lagging started. Anyways, I could understand the ban if the police were in pursuit, but they weren't.

that was yesterday
tl;dr
Almost the entire admin staff of this server sucks and forget the police

Almost the entire admin staff of this server sucks and forget the police
But I'm the police :'(