Author Topic: Nickpb - Admin abuse  (Read 9953 times)

Tezuni's server is full of stuck up idiots.

Even Tezuni himself, came onto Aoki's server, as soon as he spawns, he says
"da forget is this shiit" or something like that.

After checking out his server, i can tell you how hypocritical his statement was.
Full of modter and default road laziness. Atleast aoki took the time to make terrain, built roads, and had nice buildings.

Tezuni is like the mind of a 5 year old using the body of a monkey.

i actually did all the terrain and planned it out, i also planned out the roads.

I remember when the admins used to to do stuff like flood the map every minute.

I said "Disasters don't happen 10 seconds after the last one"

One of the admins replied "Yes they do"

Anyways, /support

I can be an starfish, I'll give you that
I've never had any trouble with you in-game or on the forums. I think you are usually a cool admin. Just don't turn into Brian* :P

...pretty obvious they were joking
And pretty obvious they were abusing floods because they were bored.

I've never had any trouble with you in-game or on the forums. I think you are usually a cool admin. Just don't turn into Brian* :P
Rip Brian :(

Rip Brian :(
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VR5ZGhk.png[/im g]
No more Brian jetting in circles around the jail for hours and hours. Or standing hunched over in a corner all day while everyone played around him

inb4thatsturnedintosetro
what makes you think it's going to be turned into setro

No more Brian jetting in circles around the jail for hours and hours. Or standing hunched over in a corner all day while everyone played around him
no more kfamped being a meany

This topic has taken a happy turn :D

Don't forget the times were he teleported everyone on the roof of the jail!

Don't forget the times were he teleported everyone on the roof of the jail!
Yeah I remember that. Also at the city when he teleported everyone way out into the ocean and disabled Self Delete

A police officer gets a report about a conflict in progress with an armed man 5 miles from his location. Is it morally corrupt for him to break the speed limit?

It's not a correct statement that enforcers should be held to the same standard as regular citizens. In real life, there's organizations and such to ensure that there is not a gross misuse of power. No such organization exists within Blockland. Administrators are free to do as they please.
Except the police officer would be exempt from the traffic laws