Poll

-

Visolator
---

Author Topic: Nuclear Bear's Severs [NBS]  (Read 7613 times)

oh

also the server is down

if I lost my stuff it's your fault

Well you cant be an asshat and declare war on them for no reason, create some kind of conflict like flying a plane in their airspace and refusing to leave. Something like that.
ok thanks that makes sense

also the server is down

if I lost my stuff it's your fault

Server is down while I work on some OS bugs, I saved so dont worry.

Expect server up soon, I fixed out the bugs but the HDD still overheats for some dumb reason.

If you consider donating I might be able to afford a server pc/VPS. And then you wont have to worry much about the server constantly being down, and OnActivate will be fixed.

Cheapest Server Rackmount computer I found was $500 USD, and it would be perfect for hosting a dedi server.

But Paypal is being stupid saying I need to sign up for something or else money wont transfer.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 02:16:45 PM by Ducky duck »

Server is up with a password while I update it, may take at least 30 Minutes to load then another 20 to update.

IGN: Emerson

BL_ID: 31013

Why I want to administrator:I think I would be a good admin because I have decent experience with administration in general but, your hosting's are very interesting and neat and I want to become involved in them. I am so interactive with everyone and very active other then school. If I do get admin I will take it very seriously. If I become admin I will be mature and just plain serious about certain things (I wont be uptight and take every little thing too serious). And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious and/or annoying. And I have administrated a lot, I am not all about discipline I am more of keeping balance (kicking, muting, etc)I would really give warning and kick if banning is necessary I will do so but, I would most likely leave perma banning to the judgment of Super Admins. I can also build, I have built maps for people, and little details. And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it and thank you for reading and please think about it. Thank you.

Previous Administration Experience: Funkymunkey's Deathrun (SA), Nameisthis's Rocket Jump Arena (SA), Terminator1337's Throwmod(A), Pancaik's Throwmod (A), and Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP (SA), Tetronaught's JailBreak (A), and of course hosting my own (H). And yes I am still admin in all of these games forsept Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP because he quit Blockland itself. And you can ask all of these people if I am a good admin, they will all say yes.

Can I deal with new players?: Of course, I honestly love helping new people, I had someone help me when I was a nubcaik so I want to give them the respect I got, plus they in general need help.

Recommendations: Blockster1337, WaterOre, Sirgir, Bowser Jr., Champion, and Nameisthis (All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them.)

(If I need more signatures please let me know!)

Do I agree to take care of the server?: Yes of course, I want to and if you give me even a chance I will. I am on a lot other then school and sports, thank you for reading up to this point!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 04:25:20 PM by Blokx »

Well done application, looks great.

Ill run it through with Visolator first then ill get back to you.

Are you hosting right now?

Are you hosting right now?

Ok I have begun hosting once again, Iv been busy with school stuff.

Updated Rules, and decided to just make everything My bricks so the public bricks glitch stops.

Server wont be dedicated for now

Sorry I have not been hosting much,

People are constantly complaining about the scale of the builds on my server and its pissing me off.
It doesn't matter what scale you use as long as it's not bullstuff big.

I am just. Going to ban for two for anyone who says stuff about the scale,

stuff about the scale,

Well done application, looks great.

Ill run it through with Visolator first then ill get back to you.

When will you do that, out of curiosity :P...