Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 513119 times)

defuse the situation?
what situation?
if there wasn't a situation you wouldn't bother responding with a comic

just stop while you have some dignity left

if there wasn't a situation you wouldn't bother responding with a comic

just stop while you have some dignity left
it's boring being yelled at when absolutely nothing happened other than me poking fun
it doesn't agitate me, it just bores me that someone can't come up with something original other than throwing hatred references and other garbage into something that doesn't even relate to the topic that it was pointing to

defuse the situation?
what situation?
the one you're creating

the one you're creating
oh
you're talking about the one maxwell created
ok
you should probably read my above post for a better understanding, i don't feel like typing it out again

just because someone is being dumb does not mean you need to create a situation by coming after them

maxx is using damage control very badly

nal's just a forgetwit lol

maxx is using damage control very badly

nal's just a forgetwit lol
how is it that every time i try to deflect an argument away from myself im called a piece of stuff and told that im using "damage control"
what

how is it that every time i try to deflect an argument away from myself im called a piece of stuff and told that im using "damage control"
what
i have not researched enough to find a synonym to damage control that sounds less forget

good lord that's damage control right there

I don't even know where to begin with you lol
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 04:14:23 AM by Maxwell. »

holy stuff maxx needs to chill

what

deflecting an argument can fall under damage control for sure

defuse the situation?
what situation?
it's boring being yelled at when absolutely nothing happened other than me poking fun
it doesn't agitate me, it just bores me that someone can't come up with something original other than throwing hatred references and other garbage into something that doesn't even relate to the topic that it was pointing to

oh
you're talking about the one maxwell created
ok
you should probably read my above post for a better understanding, i don't feel like typing it out again
what

woops meant to edit last post w/e

honestly i'm getting so loving tired of maxx being the only one in this thread who can't take a joke from a comic. we have worse jokes towards other forumers than to you maxx and you can't seem to just get over yourself. you say you'll be better every time but you haven't improved from the kid you were years ago. stop ruining the fun and let the comics do their job