Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 514176 times)

who were the ghosts of each christmas thing
They were difficult to choose, and I wasn't too sure on them, since I went by character, more than the fact that they were a ghost.

But, Magick Mage was Christmas Past, because he is no longer around, and I figure he would most likely fit the "angelic" aspect of the ghost of Christmas Past.

This was the most uncertain of, but Georges was Christmas Present, for being nice and joyful, and Christmas Present is basically Santa Claus.

And the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, was Ephialtes, because it was funniest that he would be a Grim Reaper look-alike.

Can we all get together and actually make this comic happen.

I am so totally loving down.

I would be more than happy to give up my script for others to use.
I'm not sure that I can contribute without my tablet, but I'm more than happy if others want to go.

It may need some editing however.
It is approx. 110 panels total, but could possibly be trimmed down further.
Our issue with doing it was that either we would have lots and lots of people working on it (then it gets difficult to organise, and there's such a lack of style/design, that things are really confusing, like in the Halloween Collab), or we would have a few people (like 10), who all had to whip out 10 panels each.

yeah, don't wanna have too many cooks in the kitchen

Here's the entire script; https://docs.google.com/document/d/16iQGXbUDv0xIRQy6Cdc0PT4_xUXcIjiWuTNqHlBnisk/edit?usp=sharing

It contains a list of the original characters, and then a list of potential Blocklands (not all characters have assigned Forumers yet) in their place.
Also, a summary of the original story, and the summary of the Blockland themed version.

Please bear in mind, in places, it is cheesy as forget.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 03:48:04 PM by sir dooble »

brings back memories, doobs

do you guys want me in on this or do you want to do it yourselves

Hodot, we couldn't do this without you man.

This is literally your comic.

I'm gonna start it in flash cause I know Electrk uses that to make his comics.

That way it can be like a "pass the file back and forth" dealio.

I'm really excited to see the progress you guys get with it.

Makes me wish I wrote more silly stories. Hodot and I had again planned to do a Valentines story too, probably something about the wrong people getting hit by Cupid's arrows.
Plenty of opportunity for laughs, in putting forumers together who shouldn't work, lol.

Uhg, drawing Fry from futurama is harder than I expected lol.

Will you need voice acting??

Since this is a collaboration comic I assume it'll be counted as a Brockrand Bash. I'm still in favor of these being done annually. Having a prewritten script is also a good idea. If we do another Brockrand Bash next year, I vote it be an organized remake of Spooks Galore.

It'll be nice to see how this turns out.

Since this is a collaboration comic I assume it'll be counted as a Brockrand Bash. I'm still in favor of these being done annually. Having a prewritten script is also a good idea. If we do another Brockrand Bash next year, I vote it be an organized remake of Spooks Galore.

It'll be nice to see how this turns out.
was a collab comic done before?