Poll

How do you feel about this?

Happy for you!
2 (15.4%)
Angry. No reason necessary, just angry.
0 (0%)
Sad that you care or something.
0 (0%)
You're just a year closer to death ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
9 (69.2%)
[Perma's Wish-Washy Option] Wow, congratulations, man! I'm totally going to get you something for your birthday on your Steam profile!..or spam it http://steamcommunity.com/id/Permamiss :cookieMonster:
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: It's My Birthday!  (Read 807 times)

It's my birthday today (July 7th)! I hope everyone else is having a splendid day while I do nothing really but play videogames through the internet.

P.S. Someone buy me The Conga for TF2 thanks  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

You're too young for the power of the konga...

I've been past the age of consent for a couple of years. Therefore, my body is ready for the Conga.

You're too young for the power of the konga...
I'm 12 and did not spontaneously combust when I got the conga taunt. This guy is 8 years older than me.

>too old

I'm 12 and did not spontaneously combust when I got the conga taunt. This guy is 8 years older than me.

>too old
Then he is too old for the konga!
MLGs only

Oh god, I just remembered that I have a rather strange profile picture on Steam right now.

It's an inside joke, I swear. Please do not judge me.

Oh god, I just remembered that I have a rather strange profile picture on Steam right now.

It's an inside joke, I swear. Please do not judge me.
HOLY MOLY I PISSED MYSELF

strange doesn't even loving start to define it

Oh my gosh! Thank you to the people who actually did give me stuff, that's awesome! :)) Y'all rock.

happy birthday
i hope you get lots of presents and hugs and i hope you have a wonderful day