Pink Floyd To Release First New Album in 20 Years This Fall

Author Topic: Pink Floyd To Release First New Album in 20 Years This Fall  (Read 1879 times)

Even if it's not as good as their other albums, buying this isn't even optional.

I don't know if you can call this an honest-to-god Pink Floyd album given that two of their members are dead. But either way, I saw Roger Waters perform The Wall and it's still one of the most incredible music performances I've ever seen. I'm sure it'll be a great album nevertheless.

I don't know if you can call this an honest-to-god Pink Floyd album given that two of their members are dead.
Only one member of the "classic" lineup is dead, Richard Wright the keyboardist. They based this album on sessions of his from 1994.
The other dead member of Pink Floyd is Syd Barrett, he left the band after the second album, so it doesn't really matter.

....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Only one member of the "classic" lineup is dead, Richard Wright the keyboardist. They based this album on sessions of his from 1994.
The other dead member of Pink Floyd is Syd Barrett, he left the band after the second album, so it doesn't really matter.
Oh, you're right. Well, nevermind then.

....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>tfw you could have flayed him into shape

i thought RAM was great. the only reason why people think it's terrible is because, "OMG WHERE THE ELECTRONIC GO???" that's my take on it.

my take on this news is quite eh.

waters left the band, some members are dead, and the gilmour-led pink floyd is terrible.

meh. gonna keep listening to the wall instead.

why would he release it this fall in 20 years???????????

why would he release it this fall in 20 years???????????

20th anniversary of the division bell.