Sax and Kong's Deathraces

Author Topic: Sax and Kong's Deathraces  (Read 1276 times)

Welcome to our thread! We are two hosts that partnered together, providing similar servers called Deathraces! This topic is for information about our servers and to give you a good idea of how fun our games are.

A Deathrace is basically a race featuring teams and weapons while driving on a track. A winner is crowned with the last man standing or when a team member reaches the end of the track. Points can be awarded to upgrade accessories, such as items or jeeps.

So let's cut to the chase and show you our servers!

The immensely popular Kong's Deathrace is back up on the Blockland server list. Featuring weapon and jeep upgrades, 150+ song loops you can listen to in your jeeps and a very unique yet straightforward track, this deadly race is full of excitement and fun times while gunning down racers. Join today to have thrills trying to get to the end of this cool road!

Another deathrace brought back by yours truly. Featuring a very intricate map full of twists and traps, weapon upgrades and special purchases you can buy with two different kinds of point currencies and 150+ song loops to listen to while you drive, this server has a lot to deliver! Join now to have fun and buy more and more weapons for your racing experience!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:06:02 AM by Acerblock »

Whoops, posted this topic too early. Currently editing.

huh? ok

Ok, sorry about that. Finished the topic. Kong's server is also not available right now.

Kong's server is also not available right now.
Yes, it crashed recently. Trying to see if anything is conflicting with it. I'll open it up if it everything goes fine.

Yes, it crashed recently. Trying to see if anything is conflicting with it. I'll open it up if it everything goes fine.
I know, I was there when it happened. Any leads?

I know, I was there when it happened. Any leads?
I haven't figured it out yet, it seems I somehow don't know the password. Guessing kong always changes it.

I haven't figured it out yet, it seems I somehow don't know the password. Guessing kong always changes it.
I don't know the password either.

Oh yea u finished it! Bump lol

nice bump lad
thanks, this is kong123 btw, bumped it since we need a topic

thanks, this is kong123 btw, bumped it since we need a topic
oh yeah, years ago I used to be admin at your server.

Let me mention a few of my horrid past names and see which one rings a bell.

Handsome dude
The Ghast Leader
Radioactive Mace
Omoblock

w-why?

oh yeah, years ago I used to be admin at your server.

Let me mention a few of my horrid past names and see which one rings a bell.

Handsome dude
The Ghast Leader
Radioactive Mace
Omoblock

w-why?
The Ghast Leader, I think

There we go, now It's kong123. lol

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263427.0

This could be useful for you, seeing that you use Squideey's Textures.