Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 436936 times)

i have no idea where the obama one comes from but its perfect

I never understood the whole Xir thing... I know it's partially a joke concept made populair by "not totally wacko people", but isn't "It" already gender equal? Does each special Snowflake need their own language?

I never understood the whole Xir thing... I know it's partially a joke concept made populair by "not totally wacko people", but isn't "It" already gender equal? Does each special Snowflake need their own language?
its not uncommon for people on tumblr to get mad when you use gender-neutral terms instead of "xir" or "xe" or some bull stuff

the people that demand you use them, at least

when you're as easily offended as an average tumblr user you start to make things up in an effort to be an unoffensive as possible, lest some poor soul be triggered by your insensitive speech

why does denny's put this much effort into appealing to tumblr it's embarrassing

why does denny's put this much effort into appealing to tumblr it's embarrassing
pretty sure it isnt real

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:43:51 PM by Nonnel »

"it" is considered to be a pronoun used to refer to objects. if you don't want to use the whole xir stuff, then they/them is always an option

ew corporate memes
the first thing with Rapunzel was great though

making your game play badly on purpose and trying to play it off is not in any way innovative

The gameplay is supposed to reflect on the underlined message the game is trying to convey. There are a handful of things the game did wrong, but sacrificing quality gameplay for innovation is not one of those things