Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 438006 times)

No, she hasn't come up with any triggers for herself yet.
(Can you tell what my stance on the matter is yet?)
You think that most AR-15 triggers are stuff?

You're triggering me so hard right now, I might even cry :(

it really depends on the receiver, but in general there's no reason not to spend a bit more and get a custom trigger. it just feels nicer, you know?

a real life squirrel girl?

in all honesty she's better than catwoman imho
pretty sure she's never lost a fight

they had a tag on their tumblr called "brother stories" where people posted stories about black people p much

yeah but what was in those stories? the only racism so far is "brother" which isn't bad at all imo

I liked pizza. I don't approve of the whole "being paid to post ads" thing but I got a lot of laughs from the blog.
Wait, you're not allowed to make money off tumblr?

thats a fake blog in case it isnt obvious

her new one is http://iwaspizza.tumblr.com
Are her posts supposed to be that dumb?
What content was she contributing to get the most followers?

iwaspizza is a fake blog trying to make her look dumb lol trust no "replacement" blogs for the time being.

iwaspizza is a fake blog trying to make her look dumb lol trust no "replacement" blogs for the time being.
huh

the iwaspizza one seemed pretty legitimate but whatever then

Why are triggers so bad? I know most factory AR-15 triggers aren't the best of the best but they're still pretty good.
WTF IS THIS YANKEE stuff!

There must be something that I don't understand here. From my perspective, triggers are just words that make people mad for no reason. I really hope there is something I'm missing.
things that trigger panic attacks or flashbacks or whatever in people with (real) PTSD

Teenagers on Tumblr don't have it.