Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 438979 times)

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 02:15:23 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

you guys
this is modern art
[ img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/87c311b241fef9238ef42b887dda28e9/tumblr_ngtr8oVTng1r5pvhjo1_1280.png[/img]
it might look like nothing but the original comic, but look closer. each and every panel, do a side-by-side if you have to. something is changed so subtlety that it is not noticed at first, but it's there, in every single panel.

this is the work of a genius.
haha yes I am familiar with this meme! Ho ho!

But why can't that be said about EVERY OTHER loving-

*slams door*

But why can't that be said about EVERY OTHER loving-

*slams door*
i am michael jordan-kin and you slammin' without my permission is my trigger

truth bomb
i feel bad for the people who legit have those other kinds of problems and are grouped with people who are just fishing
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:32:50 PM by Cargøn »

Ok I know this is more of a coding question in general, but you guys must have some experience with this:

I just generate a Tumblr theme using Themlr and I want to replace the generic boxes with custom assets.
Does anyone know the code/codes to do so, and does it have to fit the set sizes (i.e the size is 250px)

I only want to replace the sidebar really, not the actual post boxes.

I'm surprised Tumblr hasn't caught on, because there are a lot of people who fake physical disability for attention.
It's not faking disabilities like being an amputee or paraplegic, sure, but there are plenty of fakers.

One key "disease" that a lot of people like to claim to have is "Fibromyalgia", which many claim is physically debilitating.
Thing is, it's a catch-all term for feeling painful or sore or tired, and there's no set criteria for diagnosis. It's literally just claiming to be sore, which no one at all can confirm or deny. It's not linked to anything in the blood, like inflammation markers.

A lot of people use it as a ploy in order to be prescribed painkillers and antidepressants. As well as to garner sympathy.
And there are a lot of these "diseases" that people lay claim to falselly.