Author Topic: Recently got a netflix account  (Read 2378 times)

recommend me stuff to watch forums

american psycho
the shining if they have it
the fog
2001 a space odyssey
flight

a space odyssey was kind of stupid, its like 50% psychedelic adventures through space, 25% earrape noise and 25% of actually good content

Special Forces was a good one

I heard blackfish is good if you like orcas

oh and "We Were Soldiers" was the best war movie I saw (other than The Patriot).

a space odyssey was kind of stupid, its like 50% psychedelic adventures through space, 25% earrape noise and 25% of actually good content
thats the reason I like it

watch I Am Ledgend
that movie sucked

just started breaking bad and i think im losing control of my life it was just the pilot a second ago now im on episode 2
it just felt like 5 minutes wow
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:47:23 AM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

Why... just... why?  :panda:
look up the summary of the book
the movie didnt follow the actual story's moral

basically, the zombie vampire things only wanted to rescue the one that the protagonist captured
instead the movie just made them monsters for the sake of having an exciting ending instead of one that involved a bit of thinking on the viewers part

Why... just... why?  :panda:
From beginning to end it was kind of mediocre, but the end was especially bad. Instead of keeping the meaningful ending in where Will Smith finds the cure and the vampire people stand there and watch as this person comes back to life, the director chose the ending where he just runs in there with a grenade.

momento, pulp fiction and ipman off the top of my head since a ton of shows aren't on there anymore
oh and colin and brad