Author Topic: Working Mirrors!  (Read 9266 times)

I noticed that Trader.
Also, if the server had a mirror add-on. You would have to download something.
This is fake.

Lol, it's not distorted.  The "hidden" door on the other side of the "mirror" clearly shows the bed's foot board, while the "real" door shows the baseboard at the bottom of the wall between the bed and the dresser.  Please stop perpetuating the fake.

Its real! Just dont do drugs, they ruin your eyes

Lol, I just gave you proof that it's fake.  Believe what you want, but I won't fall for it.

It's pretty obvious from the seams on the outer frame of the mirror that this isn't a blockland-only fake. So there's two possibilities:

1. It's real

2. It's faked as a photomanipulation, in which case you wouldn't see any construction differences, because there are none to find.

edit: btw try this: stand in your bathroom and try to see out the door through the mirror. Now turn to face the door. WHAT YOU CAN SEE CHANGED. magic?!

Also notice that only people in the clan are stating that it is real.

Lol, I just gave you proof that it's fake.  Believe what you want, but I won't fall for it.

Another reason you can tell it's fake is this:

In the picture I posted, you shouldn't be able to see the reflected door.  Instead, you should see the wall and the camera of object of the player taking the picture.

Another reason you can tell it's fake is this:

In the picture I posted, you shouldn't be able to see the reflected door.  Instead, you should see the wall and the camera of object of the player taking the picture.
That doesn't make sense. Also, the F8 orb doesn't show up because of the transparency/emitter bug. Emitters don't show up behind transparent parts. It has to do with the openGL alpha blending mode and such.

can peaple stop saying its fake and wait for v9 to see

sorry noobs but you've been had and here is undeniable proof

oops forgot to say "myth busted, lol"