So I finally started watching Breaking Bad

Author Topic: So I finally started watching Breaking Bad  (Read 1499 times)

I don't know whats been keeping me from it but holy stuff its amazing, and I've only finished the pilot
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 07:39:17 AM by Renousim »

i dont know where to find it and i dont want to start mid-season cuz i never watched it, is there a site where i can watch it from season to season? i would like to start

Um breaking bad has already ended but you can watch it on Netflix

i dont live in the us

Sorry then I don't know, you would have to look it up

i dont live in the us
just google "watch breaking bad" and you get like a billion results

i dont know where to find it and i dont want to start mid-season cuz i never watched it, is there a site where i can watch it from season to season? i would like to start
Just scroll to the bottom for every season. I've been watching it like this.

http://www.cokeandpopcorn.ch/watch-breaking-bad-online.php

Breaking Bad had an amazing 3 final seasons. The first few are pretty forgettable though, like I watched every episode and barely remember anything before Walter making it big

I got to the third season and stopped watching, but I don't know why, I just stopped. I don't remember much.

I hope you watch it the entire way through, i watched the ending of the last episode (although i wont say what happens) and its interesting.

What I will say is that the alternate ending that isn't considered canon (even though it was officially made) is better, since it references Malcolm in the Middle (Breaking Bad is a dream and Hal wakes up)

Also, forget you stuffty.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:53:42 AM by TeeOS »

yay his posts were removed, and it was titanium man

I started a little while back and am on season 3, about half way through. I'm really enjoying it. I wasn't too fussed to begin with, mainly because it was a nuisance to watch it on stuffty streams, but then my parents got into it and bought the DVDs. So now I've been watching a couple each night.

I always wondered why Jesse killed Walt Jr., That episode confused me and it has too many ties left loose

I always wondered why Jesse killed Walt Jr., That episode confused me and it has too many ties left loose

It made sense, but I wish there was another way.
What pissed me off is when Skylar divorced Walt for her boss after she had the miscarriage. After the children were gone she had no reason to stay with Walt.

spoiler
forget you too omg why am i even reading these :( im watching it rn