Author Topic: Kinds of Attacks on the Blockland Forums  (Read 1833 times)

tails has been around 4EVER

now that i lok at his ID....

my fav kinds are when the guy takes a year or 2 or 6 trying to be part of the community, then going off about how he was just kidding and he hates us.

like wow thats some dedicated trolling XD

my fav kinds are when the guy takes a year or 2 or 6 trying to be part of the community, then going off about how he was just kidding and he hates us.

like wow thats some dedicated trolling XD
e.g.?

e.g.?
Well, Night Fox did purposelly post research when he was planning on leaving on his Night Fox account, and he's been a member of the community years on that account.

And there have been others, but generally speaking, once someone spams the place up and gets banned you don't always see them again, so you forget who they even were.
There was one several years ago where one user just posted a .gif of someone's hand jerking off their snake as they interject, but they posted it multiple times in multiple topics.
Despite the tameness of the content in comparison, it really was responded to as being basically as bad as what Betel did.

Nobody can forget that day.

Many accounts were compromised a year or two ago in order to gore spam.

Also, you could pull off a Eussorus and violate all of the rules.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 12:04:21 AM by Axo-Tak »

Someone needs to bring Thompson's images back in here.

...or Uncle Bengs' cringey avatars...

cheese20

Someone needs to bring Thompson's images back in here.

I guess the man is thankful for our money, likes Oreos, and is selling high end mechandising for reasonable prices.

I guess the man is thankful for our money, likes Oreos, and is selling high end mechandising for reasonable prices.
he was also thanking us for our monkey