Author Topic: I can't find my build...  (Read 775 times)

I load it and no bricks ghost near my spawn, I've searched and searched but can't find it?
A little help? :c

And yes, I have all addons enabled
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:23:15 PM by Midevil Warrior »

Wat!?!
Don't just post "what"

Are you sure you built it near the spawn? Give us the .bls file.

Don't just post "what"

Are you sure you built it near the spawn? Give us the .bls file.
Here, don't steal.

Does it say x/y bricks loaded in z seconds? If so, that means that bricks exist. Run this code in the console:

findClientbyName("your name here").player.setTransform(vectorAdd(brickGroup_your blid here.getObject(0).getTransform(), "0 0 5"));

This will teleport you to 5 units above a brick in the save if there's actually bricks in the server. Obviously, you need to replace "your name here" with your Blockland name that you are using on the server, and replace "your blid here" with your BL_ID. Just don't remove the _.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:50:44 PM by Ninjaman 4 »

Don't forget that trasnform has 7 things, vector3f Pos and Rotation

Does it say x/y bricks loaded in z seconds? If so, that means that bricks exist. Run this code in the console:

findClientbyName("your name here").player.setTransform(vectorAdd(brickGroup_your blid here.getObject(0).getTransform(), "0 0 5"));

This will teleport you to 5 units above a brick in the save if there's actually bricks in the server. Obviously, you need to replace "your name here" with your Blockland name that you are using on the server, and replace "your blid here" with your BL_ID. Just don't remove the _.
Unfortunately, it just says, Unable to find object: brickgroup_16458 and unable to find object: attempting to call function 'GetTransform'

load and then put this in the console

findclientbyname("edit your name in here").player.setTransform("-1081 651 8");
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 09:24:07 PM by Aware »

load and then put this in the console

findclientbyname("edit your name in here").player.setTransform("-1081 651 8");
Wow, thanks Aware! Love forever