Author Topic: Blockformer  (Read 1869 times)

I would like to request a transfomer type car that transforms in to a meach type vehicle that when you fire with left trigger you would fire a rocket ( when v9 comes out ) . I think for the mech model it should be a inlarged minifig with a space suit on .

transformers robots in... blockland

transformers robots in... blockland

Lol if some one does make this I am going to make a movie .

i have the actual PS2 game for the transformers movie, great fun! =)

make it so when your a vehicle peaple can ride you, that would rock
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 07:50:37 PM by blaman »

I would like to request a transfomer type car that transforms in to a meach type vehicle that when you fire with left trigger you would fire a rocket ( when v9 comes out ) . I think for the mech model it should be a inlarged minifig with a space suit on .

i would love this..... i already built an optimus prime in blockland which shoots rockets with wrench events but i still would like it to transform

All these newcigarettes who didn't even know who Optimus Prime was before this past summer are starting to piss me off.

All these newcigarettes who didn't even know who Optimus Prime was before this past summer are starting to piss me off.

Lol

QFT.

you look like a cigarette yourself....

You'd be the one to talk.

You'd be the one to talk.
orly?

Yarly. Gtfo my interwebs, clan whore.

well, it's kind of in the same subject, but this is ephi's mech:

Big Ephi mech is BIG!

If you hit its head, does it pop off on a spring?