Author Topic: Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!  (Read 16608 times)

In all reality this entire chat is a huge ass circlejerk, so if you dont like what they like, you better watch out!
It's like the blockland teamspeak all over again.
i dont know about you guys but i think the "jokes on you I was pretending" comic would be fitting here
thats overused and it was milked too hard
stop.
i dont side with anyone here, but steve, that was a richard move of doing that to hodot just because hes not in the big circlejerk of anime.

also to the people who moderate, or work with the chatroom, grow up.
just because someone else has a different opinion than yours doesnt mean you stuff all over them for it.

I thought the case was finished though, guys

or ya know

you don't demote him at all, or you lecture him and finish it as "i really have to decide what i'm going to do with you from here." and decide on the spot. you're either firing him or you're giving him a warning.

It's removing his ability to ban people for 20 or so seconds. It's really not a big deal.
That's how you test someone. You remove their power and when they think it's all over and they let their true character shine.

maxxi you dense piece of stuff you're bringing up everything that's already been said

just leave and/or actually read the thread

I'm still pissed off about the Ritsu incident, especially Muslim
Why? It was a thread about anime to begin with, so we posted anime and people got mad at anime in an anime thread. So I made another where it was all "contained" i guess so people wouldn't get mad. It's simple.

Why? It was a thread about anime to begin with, so we posted anime and people got mad at anime in an anime thread. So I made another where it was all "contained" i guess so people wouldn't get mad. It's simple.
this is so far the only thing in this thread that you've said that has made any sense whatsoever and goes towards contributing towards anything other than a stuffpost. good job. you've learned how to argue.

im guessing he's pissed off at the fact you added the most fuel to the fire and scoffed at this thread as if you did the greatest thing in the world, calling those who didn't agree with it "plebs"

No, I'm talking about the way you acted in this drama, including Cripsy's image of your chat about what I said

if it were an "anime" instead of "ritsu" megathread it would sound less like you're trying to piss us off.

also, steve.
some of your moderators have really been loving with me lately.
muslim decided to send me "some" links a few days back
and muslim has pranked me into stuff and is generally being eh.
by some i mean spamming me continously till i go "forget it" and leave.
"The Beast Unleashed" is muslim and "cameron" is Incompatible.
they decided to send me some gay research, but without any bad stuff in it, such as any organs or disturbing images.
i did find though that them spamming me continously with an image that seemed disturbing was very annoying and i think you should do something, its in skype, but its your moderator, and it doesnt seem very mature.
He also send the same link in steam multiple times but i didnt have the logs.
sorry, but you should really realize that you need better moderators that dont forget around with other people

muslim seems like a guy whos just trying to piss everyone off and get away with it. nothing new considering he has like 5 alts.

Id like it if you didnt give out my skype name. Not only that, but that was days ago and almost completely unrelated to the topic. I sent the link once at muslims request. I shouldnt even be mentioned in that.

muslim has been acting up lately, i'd suggest you block him on everything if you have not already. to be safe i blocked and unfriended him on steam, im surprised i never knew he was a troll, maybe he considers me a friend but not enough to be part of his troll buttbuddies.

I was just calmed about the incident until Maxx posted an image of some of their behavior and some other confirmations. Now I'm really mad

maxxi you dense piece of stuff you're bringing up everything that's already been said

just leave and/or actually read the thread
I'm sorry, do I not have the right to express my opinion on the issue?
forget off.
Id like it if you didnt give out my skype name. Not only that, but that was days ago and almost completely unrelated to the topic. I sent the link once at muslims request. I shouldnt even be mentioned in that.
It's very related since you are related to this topic in some way.