Author Topic: アフタースクール特別 BLOCKLAND (Blockland Vaporwave)  (Read 2616 times)

this triggers my nostalgia of when i always played bl  in 2011
oh my god.
im sad

this triggers my nostalgia of when i always played bl  in 2011
oh my god.
im sad

the "creepy" song triggers nostalgia of when I would build grave yards under the bed at night back in demo... I remember thinkin how smart I was by using ramps to make the tombstones look more realistic.

MY FAVORITE AESTHETIC

I read vaporware and thought electronic cigarettes.

edit: I don't get this, it sounds just like the after school special, just a bit different, and I can't put my finger on it.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:20:28 AM by Col. Burton »

I read vaporware and thought electronic cigarettes.
i read vaporware and thought of hl3

I am not even sure what vaporwave is but i like this

After School Special needs a mega ultra epic remix. Someone please?

After School Special needs a mega ultra epic remix. Someone please?

i could easily do it, i'd just have to make an arrangement for it first.

I am not even sure what vaporwave is but i like this
products that are announced but are never released but are never cancelled

products that are announced but are never released but are never cancelled
might wanna double check what you're reading

Wait so what is significant about this?  It just sounds like a hardly modified After School Special.

After School Special and some of the other songs are so nostalgic. Reminds me of 2010, the days of my most favored admin The Knight Baron. He has moved on and stopped playing blockland to this day. This is saddening. I really want to play blockland now but my key needs to be re-entered and my dad deleted the key from his email...

Wait so what is significant about this?  It just sounds like a hardly modified After School Special.

So, I looked up the term "Vaporwave", and all I got back was, in its essence, "a stuffty version of a music style designed to sound bad."
So basically it's a bad filter over a song so the hipsters can hold their own music genre.

..Wonderful.