Author Topic: This Man Figured Out How To Ride A Wooden Pallet On Streetcar Tracks. Genius!!  (Read 2172 times)

how do you mess up l with .
I have no clue. My tablets been acting stuffy lately. It punches in wronh characters and has some of the stufftiest auto correct ever, I could spell the word correctly and it will change it to a misspelled version instead.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 01:26:26 PM by GhostStar »

I have no clue. My tablets been acting stuffy lately
OIC.. let go back this topic of  This Man Figured Out How To Ride A Wooden Pallet On Streetcar Tracks.

live in San Francisco and you can try it with the cable cars!
Sorry! I not live at there, But you can do it?

Go on, give that a try!

[img=]http://openhousebcn.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/san-francisco-tram-openhouse-travel-barcelona.jpg[/img]
Go on, give that a try!
Does you think Passta Soup can do it in San Francisco? I bet he will be scared ride on the wood pallet as long way down to bottom, he need add the brake on the wheel to adjust speed slow down.

yeah that's how it's done
i don't see why anyone else wouldn't be able to do that though, you would just have to get the wheels to fit on the tracks
No one's saying no one else could do it.

Or you can get a skateboard...

Skateboards cost more and don't turn on their own with the tracks.

if the entire world thought like this then it would be a really boring place

if the entire world thought like this then it would be a really boring place
and a less bloody place

Go on, give that a try!
This is the reason why i love San Fierro's design.

thats a dumb idea
also
I didn't using the translate.

OIC.. let go back this topic of  This Man Figured Out How To Ride A Wooden Pallet On Streetcar Tracks.
if you look at the bottom of the pallet at the beginning of the video you can see some wheels
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 02:04:50 PM by Frankie² »

I wonder if furling uses google translate or something.
How would he translate hand gestures with that program?

Go on, give that a try!
Well you'd surely go fast downhill...

Well you'd surely go fast downhill...
Other than actually hanging on for dear life, I think the real challenge would be getting past any traffic at the intersections.

I think Crazy Taxi had an area on the map that basically had that as a challenge when you drove through it.