Author Topic: This Man Figured Out How To Ride A Wooden Pallet On Streetcar Tracks. Genius!!  (Read 2179 times)

Watch this the video, I like that man's idea! He rode on it and awesome!
http://offbeat.topix.com/story/12936
Why not we can do it in USA?

I was expecting yahoo

Well, at least it's not a Yahoo link.

I didn't notice in the video but did he have something to anchor himself to the thing? It looks like it'd be real easy to fall off if you're going fast enough

Why not we can do it in USA?
live in San Francisco and you can try it with the cable cars!

i could attach some wheels to a large plank and do that also

i could attach some wheels to a large plank and do that also
A man using the wood pallet attach the wheel something and put on the track then he rode on it.

A man using the wood pallet attach the wheel something and put on the track then he rode on it.
yeah that's how it's done
i don't see why anyone else wouldn't be able to do that though, you would just have to get the wheels to fit on the tracks

i don't see why anyone else wouldn't be able to do that though, you would just have to get the wheels to fit on the tracks
I watch the video few time, I can't see anything what kind he using the wheel.

Well, at least it's not a Yahoo link.

I didn't notice in the video but did he have something to anchor himself to the thing? It looks like it'd be real easy to fall off if you're going fast enough
I don't think so. But he's not going all that fast. Slower than a skateboard could go, since he's only going as fast as he can push.

Pretty cool, but I don't think the video needed to be 1:37 long to get the image across.

I think the point is that the pallet already had wheels, and the guy just noticed that it was the perfect size for streetcar tracks.

live in San Francisco and you can try it with the cable cars!
Sorry! I not live at there, But you can do it?

I wonder if furling uses google translate or something.

I wonder if furling uses goog.e translate or something.
how do you mess up l with .

I wonder if furling uses goog.e translate or something.
Nope, I didn't using the translate.

It looks like he was using some sort of magnet, because the things on the bottom of the pallet looked flat.