Author Topic: Lower-than-user rank names?  (Read 2351 times)

It would be smart if the Host couldn't immediately just ban/kick the CoHost - if someone is your CoHost, you shouldn't have the need to kick/ban them, just like how you can't ban/kick Super Admins.

Doesn't sound like it would work very well.
Curious, are -5 ranked users allowed to ban -7 ranked users?

maybe the under 0 ranks will loose some features like for example the untrusted player cannot build on anyones bricks even if they have

thrust and then it geos on to not being able to event to not even be able to build a thing

-1 friend
-2 bigger friend

i think it'll just end up with people getting bored and ending up on a huge negative level.
i think just one negative level is enough.

How about a ban system that only let's users spectate no matter what?

Perhaps they're unable to speak as well, but they're always free to watch if they feel entitled so. It'd be a neat way to taunt players who get banned and make them feel bad.
this actually sounds like a good idea

How about a ban system that only let's users spectate no matter what?

Perhaps they're unable to speak as well, but they're always free to watch if they feel entitled so. It'd be a neat way to taunt players who get banned and make them feel bad.
then they take up player slots for people that actually want to play

then they take up player slots for people that actually want to play
If you get a connect request while the erver is full and there are spectators in the game, kick a random one of them and let the player in.

what's the point of 'operator' and 'subadmin'

I understand co-host but I don't see it as necessary to have

as for negative ranks:

-1: Troublemaker
-2: Banned
-3: Perma-banned

because if anyone transcends 'troublemaker' they shouldn't be allowed on your server